Help! I live with my Italian mother in law!
Latest Blog Posts »
- I'm on a roll... 2 months ago Spring is definitely my favourite season and I am a bit wisteria obsessed too…so, here is another mini-photo session from today’s walk with Yuri, the wonder dog. He is not mine, he is my nephew, and I love him so … Continue reading →
- Best Parking in Camogli! 2 months ago This past weekend I participated in another car event. This one was a much larger group and we had the privilege of parking along the extended walkway in a sweet seaside village called Camogli. After another four hour lunch, I … Continue reading →
- Bumper sticker 2 months ago This one is for apollard…
- Raduno Fun 3 months ago My love affair with vintage cars and motorbikes continues and the Spring season is kicking off with a string of upcoming Car Rallies. Yesterday, I participated in one at a small seaside village called Bogliasco. After my first full year … Continue reading →
- Brush Strokes 3 months ago Watercolours… A new reader and friend has recently asked to see more of my art. I have been so busy that I only now realise that I have painted a lot more since my last post about it, so here … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Help! I live with my Italian mother in law! has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!