The French Village Diaries Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Book review and giveaway of Taking Root in Provence 1 week ago Taking Root in ProvenceToday I am taking part in a virtual tour and giveaway in association with France Book Tours for the novel Taking Root in Provence by Anne-Marie Simmons. To enter the giveaway for a paperback copy of this book please email email@example.com Taking Root in...
- The Sunflower Trilogy 1 week ago I was a little bit excited when I discovered that today is the release date for the kindle versions of Ruth Silvestre’s A House in the Sunflowers: An English Family's Search for Their Dream House in France and A Harvest of Sunflowers.
- Gastronomades 2013 Angouleme 1 week ago This weekend, our local town of Angouleme is celebrating the food of France at it's annual Gastronomades F
- Naan bread recipe 2 weeks ago I have recently been asked to post my naan bread recipe as these are not easy to get hold of in France, but are very easy to make. We never have curry without them and tonight will be chicken and pumpkin curry night so I’ll also be making a batch of these today. See here for my curry...
- World Toilet Day 2 weeks ago A decorated public toilet in Cognac, FranceToday is World Toilet Day and so a perfect day to talk about toilets in France, from the nicely decorated one we found in Cognac this summer to the still popular hole in the ground toilet. I have a confession; it has taken many years, but I can now...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on The French Village Diaries Blog
16:57 PM October 23, 2012
the French Village diaries has it all, if your interest is in France--Interesting subjects, good photography and delicious recipes!
21:36 PM October 23, 2012
New posts are greeted with joy by me. French Village Diaries is living my dream and writes prettily about her life. Super photos, fab recipes. Lovely.
22:25 PM October 23, 2012
It is always a joy to read French Village Diaries blog. The good life en Francais. The photos, the gardening tips, the deer on the daily walk not to mention the sumptuous recipes. I enjoy my daily fix with a coffee, on my day off or a glass of Rose at the end of a working day.
08:37 AM January 31, 2013
This is one of my favourite blogs. There is always news about what is going on in and around the area. I am lucky that I live nearby and so the news is relevant to me. There are also recipes which are easy and delicious. If you want to know about books about France then this is the place to go - have a look at the book reviews and take your pick.