The French Village Diaries Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Whether the weather will ever get better 15 hours ago It is a very British thing to talk about the weather and being British that is what I’m going to do, as it seems to me that France is being picked on by the weather gods this week. Having seen many horrid images in the local and national press the one thing I am not going to do is...
- Guest Post by Juliette Sobanet 1 day ago I thoroughly enjoyed reading Juliette Sobanet's first two novels, Sleeping with Paris and Kissed in Paris
- Cycling in the Charente 2 days ago On Friday we escaped the cherry picking, packed the bikes and a pasta-pot picnic and set off to the nearby town of Champagne-Mouton just to the east of us in the Charente, where we followed the Charente Velo Boucle 48C, a 47km marked route. There are also 7km (48A) and 29km (48B) routes...
- First signs of summer and summer visitors 6 days ago This week officially marked the start of our summer guest season when Toffee the Terrier and his pet chicken Mrs Beeton arrived for a ten day holiday. Toffee visits a couple of times during the year and fits in very well to our daily life. He has his favourite spot by the front door where he has...
- Book review of A La Mod, by Ian Moore 1 week ago My book review this week is of Ian Moore's
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on The French Village Diaries Blog
16:57 PM October 23, 2012
the French Village diaries has it all, if your interest is in France--Interesting subjects, good photography and delicious recipes!
21:36 PM October 23, 2012
New posts are greeted with joy by me. French Village Diaries is living my dream and writes prettily about her life. Super photos, fab recipes. Lovely.
22:25 PM October 23, 2012
It is always a joy to read French Village Diaries blog. The good life en Francais. The photos, the gardening tips, the deer on the daily walk not to mention the sumptuous recipes. I enjoy my daily fix with a coffee, on my day off or a glass of Rose at the end of a working day.
08:37 AM January 31, 2013
This is one of my favourite blogs. There is always news about what is going on in and around the area. I am lucky that I live nearby and so the news is relevant to me. There are also recipes which are easy and delicious. If you want to know about books about France then this is the place to go - have a look at the book reviews and take your pick.