Latest Blog Posts »
- The Organic Farmers' Market at the Star Ferry Terminal 2 months ago With about 100 Government-run wet markets in Hong Kong, traditional street markets sprinkled here and there and outstanding "western style" supermarkets, the average food shopper in Hong Kong is spoiled for choice with 'round-the-clock access to fresh fruits and veg.
- A Flea by the Sea 2 months ago Of all the many Vide Greniers (or community boot sales, en anglais), that pop up in the villages and towns near Monaco, the one in Beaulieu sur Mer is one of my favourites.
- A Break in the Rain 2 months ago I'm not sure if it's climate change or just a blip but the weather around here lately has been blah. I enjoy a rainy day now and then but an entire month with rain, wind and storms is a bit much for me. We moved here 13 years ago to escape this sort of weather. To make matters worse, we...
- Food Fight. A Rally to Save New York's New Amsterdam Market 3 months ago I was disheartened to read that the future of New York's New Amsterdam Market was in peril. I visited the New Amsterdam Market in July and met up with talented vegan blogger and cookbook author, Hannah Kaminski. We both roamed around the rows of stands together, snapping photos and...
- Green Things Soup 3 months ago Like the name says, this soup is green! I make this soup all the time and I've shared the recipe so many times with satisfied friends that I've lost count so it must be good. It's quick and really easy to make with any green vegetables you may have on hand.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Gustia has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!