Ryan McFarland's blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Comments against Net Neutrality posted by dead people 1 day ago Amazing. I read an article that the NY Attorney General is filing suit against the FCC because millions of comments in favor of the FCC discontinuation of Net Neutrality are fake. The article pointed to a link where you can search the comments to see if your name was used falsely. I searched...
- We are huge supporters of our local LEGO Store 2 weeks ago We may not go to the mall very often, but this is our fifth year of doing some loyal customering of the LEGO store. Today they gave us two cool posters which immediately were put up in the game room. Jacob is standing on the future lego table.
- Results of our DNA testing 2 months ago For a long time we have wanted to do one of the 23andme DNA tests for ancestry. Over the summer we ordered three of the kits (we couldn’t have Jordan do one because he wasn’t with us). The kits cost us about $100 each. [But there is a sale right now — buy one, get … Continue reading...
- Ganesh immersion in Chennai 3 months ago Today was the culmination of Ganesh Chaturthi (I believe yesterday was the end of the Muslim celebration of Bakra Eid and tomorrow is the height of Kerala’s Thiru Onam — India has no shortage of festivals) and that meant immersion of the Ganesh figures in the ocean. Jacob and I didn’t spend...
- Morning walk Sept 3 2017 4 months ago At least one morning of the weekend I go out for a walk near our home. I will try to capture more of what I see and do but here is a glimpse of this morning.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Ryan McFarland's blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!