The English Years
Latest Blog Posts »
- Planes, Long Hauls and Toilets 1 year ago My husband and I are getting older now. And as such, it is rare that we can go through a single night, either of us, without getting up at least once to use the toilet. Calling it what it is, just one of those things that happens as you get older and we’re both well […]
- Naked Piano Course 1 year ago Just love doing different things. I have many hobbies that I pursue, much to the sorrow, I’m sure, of my long suffering and patient husband. Most of my hobbies are gadget intensive which is really appealing to an engineer (my husband) but can get up there in the price range. Some of the...
- The Broken Tooth 1 year ago Teeth are important and I do try to take care of mine but genetically, I have been “blessed” with less than optimal teeth, hair, nails. Hair is thinning, nails rip and tear off anytime I look askance at them, and teeth like to crack. So there are a lot of crowns – fillings – and […]
- My Glass Hobby 1 year ago I learned how to make stained glass windows using copper foil (the Tiffany method) back in the 90’s when my daughter gave me a class as a present. I loved it and have since spent much time and money working the glass. I also learned how to do leading at the same time but was […]
- Spiders, Ugh 1 year ago Spiders, ughNot a fan of spiders, any, really. But I can manage to catch them and release them outside, if they are daddy long legs or something I recognize. I am also not too squeamish about squashing them if they are in my house space but I do always feel bad about doing that since […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The English Years has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!