Latest Blog Posts »
- 2017: Finding my Voice 3 weeks ago 2017, what a year. A year when nuclear war suddenly became something imaginable; when it took video footage of a dying polar bear to get climate change back on the agenda; and when rickets returned to Tory-run Britain. It was the year when two days before Christmas I found DorkySon using his toy...
- 150+ Boredom Box Ideas 2 months ago I don’t plan to duplicate content very often between my work website and this blog, but I’ve got a post up over on my writing site today that I think will hold equal appeal to the freelance folks who follow me over there, and the parenting folks who follow me over here. In what is […]
- November in Tasmania: Spring Turns into Summer 2 months ago It was a teasing start to spring in Tasmania, with several weeks that lurched between glorious sunshine one day and snow the next. I got a little over-excited when we finally had a few warm days in a row, and put all our winter clothes away in the cupboard. Goodbye to those puff jackets and […]
- DorkySon: For the Oceans 5 months ago Since we first arrived in Tasmania, DorkySon has held a quiet fascination with Sea Shepherd. When the Bob Barker was in port a couple of years ago he kept a wary distance. He loved the idea of protecting whales, but he wasn’t quite sure about those big, sharp teeth painted on the bow. He loved...
- Four Years and Ten Years and Tasmania, Oh My! 5 months ago September has long been one of my favourite months, all the more so now I live in a place where it marks the start of spring. It’s probably the most unsettled time of year here weatherwise. It’s entirely possible to have a 2-degree night immediately followed by an 18-degree morning, and a...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Dorky Mum has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!