Janey in Mersin
Latest Blog Posts »
- Dos Amigos 2 weeks ago Literally blown away today. Had Mexican. My taste buds had an orgasm. I am happy. All right let me just calm down for a moment, take a breath and start again. Here’s the thing with expats. Most of us are happy to get down and dirty with the local cuisine. I’m all over a good […]
- Mayday Parade 1 month ago This is not a post about Turkey, I repeat, this is NOT a post about Turkey. Instead, this is a post about the emo pop/punk band Mayday Parade that I had the very real pleasure of meeting recently in Cologne. It’s no real surprise to anyone that I tend to spoil Daughter and this birthday […]
- Dognapped! 1 month ago The neighbour’s Rottweiler is chained up all day. His owner (Vito) never let’s this beautiful and gentle boy off its chain and he spends its day sitting staring morosely at the passer by. I know its normal in Turkey but it’s still heartbreaking all the same. The Turk pities...
- F*ck Terrorism 1 month ago Update: There was little information in relation to the attack in Mersin as authorities had issued a media ban. Further 11 suspects have been detained in connection with the attack. It was also revealed that it was suspected that the PKK, a terrorist group active in the country since 1980s, is...
- Ugly Expat 911 1 month ago Expats are few and far between in Mersin, and over the years I have met some very *ahem* exciting characters. Some I see once and then block them from my mind and social media in the hope of never passing paths again, and others are my closest friends and allies here in this crazy city […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Janey in Mersin has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!