Janey in Mersin
Latest Blog Posts »
- Squatty Potty Disaster 1 week ago A public toilet in Türkiye can be one of the most feral places on earth. I guess I could say that about any public toilet around the world but as I live in Türkiye and this is a story about Türkiye then I’m going to say Türkiye. Anyway, you would think that in the thousands […]
- Work at ANZAC Cove 2 months ago For many of us Aussies a pilgrimage to Gelibolu (Gallipoli) is a must do in our lifetime. The area is steeped in history, an ancient history, a pained history and a history of heroism by the boys and men who left home yearning for adventure, ready to fight for their King and country only to lose...
- Spirit in the Sky 2 months ago Mersin is full of so much history and gorgeous scenery and yet, living here, I seldom get further than my front door so the opportunity to join a couple of amateur photographers as they travelled deep into the Tarsus Mountains to explore the ruins of a monastery was an opportunity just too good to...
- After The Fall 3 months ago It wasn’t really a fall, it was more of a complete transformation of a mild mannered *cough, cough* Aussie chick into a fully functioning, homicidal maniac but I must say I felt better getting it off my chest and I want to give all you guys a shout out as well. So many of you […]
- The Day That Türkiye Broke Me 3 months ago I always refer to Türkiye as a woman. Türkiye is strong. She can be a little temperamental at times and has even been known to chuck a wobbly every now and then but usually things return to normal. I mean it’s normal for relationships to have their ups and downs and yes I am aware that...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Janey in Mersin has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!