One hundred and four weeks
Latest Blog Posts »
- Week Seventy-One 6 days ago This weekend Jason and I were able to travel to Vienna, Austria without the kids thanks to Pop & N
- Week Seventy 6 days ago This week Pop & N
- Week Sixty-Nine Part Two 2 weeks ago I’m likin’ Laeken Ok. I admit. I have stayed out of Laeken for the most part. It is an integral part of Brussels but I haven’t made my way over there. The crime rate is high. A dude was murdered … Continue reading →
- Week Sixty-Nine 2 weeks ago Week Sixty-Nine-ish kinda. More like, what snapshots can I find on my iPhone? Let’s see! Lately Lily is into drawing all her favorite stories.
- Week Sixty-Eight 3 weeks ago Jason had been gone all week on a business trip to Prague, Czech Republic so the kids and I decided to join him to check out the city. I have always heard people tell me that Prague “is beautiful”. I … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » One hundred and four weeks has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!