One hundred and four weeks
Latest Blog Posts »
- What's next? 2 months ago Wish I knew!! Follow the new blog here http://turninleft.wordpress.com/
- Weeks Eighty through Eighty-Five 2 months ago
- Week Seventy-Nine 6 months ago We decided to take a vacation right after school got out based on the recommendation of a friend. If an Austrian recommends some place for you to go near Austria…you go. I’m so glad we did. We went to Sonnenalp … Continue reading →
- Week Seventy-Eight 6 months ago The school year was over and it was time for the end of year picnic. It was a great way to wrap up the year and get outside and enjoy the weather.
- Week Seventy-Seven 7 months ago Happy 5th Birthday! You blink and bam, those little wrapped bundles of scream turn 5 years old! Just like each year let birthday ramadan begin. A full week of celebration begins now. You probably don’t remember but last year we … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » One hundred and four weeks has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!