Now and Gwen
Latest Blog Posts »
- 11 Months Old 1 week ago Ack, two more weeks have gone by. Vivian is now 11 months old! We have been floating through with no major upsets. Still no spasms. Less than a month to go till her birthday, and inside I’m silently freaking out about it. It has been the longest year of my life, and the shortest. I […]
- When the Days are a Blur 4 weeks ago This happened: Woo hoo! The rest of the days are a bit of a blur, as Vivian has been up most nights with stomach pain, from what we can tell. I think it’s related to starting solids. And when she wasn’t up with stomach pain, she’s wanted to have a party at 3am for an […]
- Baby food, Bath-time & Babbling 1 month ago Ok, time for Vivian updates. The weeks keep going by so quickly, it’s hard to recap! We’ve been on a bit of a high after our neurology assessment the week before last. Getting that news that we could look at weaning her off of her maintenance med if the spasms stay away was really exciting....
- Missing Ophthalmologist Notes 1 month ago Skip this post if you want updates on Vivian – this is more about the New Zealand medical system and how frustrating it is at times. I will be writing a Vivian update post tomorrow, I promise! I have started the referral process for Vivian to be assessed by the Blind and Low Vision Education […]
- Epilepsy Means to Me 1 month ago Originally posted on Star In Her Eye:I’m usually late to parties, and last Thursday it was Epilepsy Awareness Day. So I’m arriving today. Here’s “what epilepsy mean to me,” as they say. Epilepsy means that Fiona and this kit are never separated. Sealed, rectangular Tupperwear container...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Now and Gwen has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!