Now and Gwen
Latest Blog Posts »
- Golden summer days 1 year ago Hello again. I know it has been far too long since I last posted. Work has eaten me up and I haven’t had much time to garden or do much else, aside from catching up on housework & laundry on my days off. I also left our old faithful digital camera outside during a fine, […]
- Busy spring is busy 1 year ago Just when I think I’ve settled into a nice routine, another big change happens. There’s no way I could’ve done the Ultimate Blog Challenge this month. Kudos to those of you who are! And to those of you preparing to do NaNoWriMo. No more working from home on the weekends soon. I’ll...
- Pushing past challenges & finding joy 1 year ago Progress isn’t always easy, as I’m sure you know. Sometimes the most satisfying type of progress is the kind you have to work at. The kind that puts you outside of your comfort zone. You might find you have to grow a bit in order to stop feeling overwhelmed. Push past the discomfort and...
- Hello, spring. Please stay a while. 1 year ago It’s officially spring here in New Zealand. Yesterday we received glorious rays of sunshine all day on the Kapiti Coast, and Ben and I spent as much time as we could outdoors. I was able to get some more weeding done, along with getting all of our laundry dried outside. I made a note to […]
- Snapshot sort of Sunday 1 year ago Hey again! Slowly getting back into things. Two posts in one week is an improvement, at least in my mind. Blessed Ostara to friends here in the southern hemisphere and happy Mabon to you folks up North! Even though I haven’t been posting much, I’ve still been taking some snapshots here...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Now and Gwen has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!