Now and Gwen
Latest Blog Posts »
- Two teeth and three weeks later! 1 month ago I have the best intentions to post every week, or at least every two weeks, but last week snuck by really fast. Sorry for the hodge-podge of updates! Both Vivian and Ben had a cold, and much grumpiness ensued. Vivian has still had no visible spasms or seizures. With just over a week to go until...
- 11 Months Old 2 months ago Ack, two more weeks have gone by. Vivian is now 11 months old! We have been floating through with no major upsets. Still no spasms. Less than a month to go till her birthday, and inside I’m silently freaking out about it. It has been the longest year of my life, and the shortest. I […]
- When the Days are a Blur 3 months ago This happened: Woo hoo! The rest of the days are a bit of a blur, as Vivian has been up most nights with stomach pain, from what we can tell. I think it’s related to starting solids. And when she wasn’t up with stomach pain, she’s wanted to have a party at 3am for an […]
- Baby food, Bath-time & Babbling 3 months ago Ok, time for Vivian updates. The weeks keep going by so quickly, it’s hard to recap! We’ve been on a bit of a high after our neurology assessment the week before last. Getting that news that we could look at weaning her off of her maintenance med if the spasms stay away was really exciting....
- Missing Ophthalmologist Notes 3 months ago Skip this post if you want updates on Vivian – this is more about the New Zealand medical system and how frustrating it is at times. I will be writing a Vivian update post tomorrow, I promise! I have started the referral process for Vivian to be assessed by the Blind and Low Vision Education […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Now and Gwen has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!