Now and Gwen
Latest Blog Posts »
- Tantrums, Teething, and Terrible Sleep, Oh My! 2 weeks ago Hey there. You know it’s been far too long since my last post. Why do I always feel as though I’m doing that Catholic thing at the beginning of my posts? It’s been 4 months! I am sorry. Reading back through my last post, there is a lot to update you on, but it can […]
- 3-Month Catch Up! 6 months ago After my last post I sort of buried my head in the sand for a bit and let three months fly by with no updates. Oops. Work has been very busy and I’ve become a Jamberry Nails independent consultant, which has been great fun so far and has given me some me time back. It’s […]
- A Continuation of Firsts 9 months ago Melodramatic post alert. I was talking about all sorts of firsts happening in my last post, and they’re still coming. Tomorrow we are trialing quite a big one – Vivian’s first bed is arriving in the afternoon. Much faster than I ever really wanted. It’s a junior electric bed. I guess this...
- Lots of Firsts 10 months ago So much has been going on! We haven’t had much down time since my last post. Lots of appointments and therapy for Vivian. And a lot of firsts within the past week. Of course, they aren’t the firsts we had ever imagined for Vivian, but they are pretty cool firsts nonetheless! Eating, sleeping...
- Hanging in there 10 months ago We left off from my last post determined to get Vivian on track with some solid weight gains. We got her steadily eating three solids meals a day along with her bottles, and we were all set to get her weighed again this past Tuesday, but unfortunately Vivian had other plans. Last Saturday afternoon...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Now and Gwen has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!