Now and Gwen
Latest Blog Posts »
- Milestones and Memories 5 days ago Another week has flown by and I’m happy to report that Vivian is still seizure free! :) This is so awesome. *whispers* Day 25. On Monday we went to Vivian’s first session at the Champion Centre. It was pretty interesting, although it was very short! The team got a chance to see Vivian in action...
- The days are blurring together 1 week ago Well, we’ve made it past the 2-week mark of no seizures! 16 days today. It’s really fantastic. I again don’t want to jinx anything, so don’t want to dwell on it! The days are blurring together and we are so exhausted. Emotionally I am all over the place. Vivian is doing well, but she is...
- No Jinxing 2 weeks ago I managed to get Vivian asleep in her bassinet tonight, so I have time to write a quick post. We’ve made it past the one week mark! In fact, we’re now into day 10, which puts us at a tie for the longest Vivian has remained seizure free since she started having infantile spasms. I’m almost...
- EEG, Early Intervention, and Prednisone 3 weeks ago Vivian’s first EEG was done on Tuesday. Ben is unfortunately sick with a cold/cough thing, so we thought it best he didn’t go to the hospital to make anyone sick. This meant it was just me and Vivian headed to the hospital. She cried the entire way there :( It was really rough. She cried […]
- Starting Steroids Tomorrow 2 months ago Vivian has had more seizures this evening :( Finally got her to sleep about an hour ago; hoping she stays asleep and rests up so she can have a good feed, as they really make it hard to get her settled and to sleep which affects her eating because she gets over tired. Looks like we will be […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Now and Gwen has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!