Now and Gwen
Latest Blog Posts »
- When the Days are a Blur 2 days ago This happened: Woo hoo! The rest of the days are a bit of a blur, as Vivian has been up most nights with stomach pain, from what we can tell. I think it’s related to starting solids. And when she wasn’t up with stomach pain, she’s wanted to have a party at 3am for an […]
- Baby food, Bath-time & Babbling 2 weeks ago Ok, time for Vivian updates. The weeks keep going by so quickly, it’s hard to recap! We’ve been on a bit of a high after our neurology assessment the week before last. Getting that news that we could look at weaning her off of her maintenance med if the spasms stay away was really exciting....
- Missing Ophthalmologist Notes 2 weeks ago Skip this post if you want updates on Vivian – this is more about the New Zealand medical system and how frustrating it is at times. I will be writing a Vivian update post tomorrow, I promise! I have started the referral process for Vivian to be assessed by the Blind and Low Vision Education […]
- Epilepsy Means to Me 3 weeks ago Originally posted on Star In Her Eye:I’m usually late to parties, and last Thursday it was Epilepsy Awareness Day. So I’m arriving today. Here’s “what epilepsy mean to me,” as they say. Epilepsy means that Fiona and this kit are never separated. Sealed, rectangular Tupperwear container...
- No News is Good News 4 weeks ago We’ve had a pretty low-key week here, since my last post. Nothing major, or exciting to report, really! It is good to be able to say that. Still no spasms. A few big startles, though. Have talked with some other parents of kids with HIE and some of them have reported back that their kids have...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Now and Gwen has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!