Now and Gwen
Latest Blog Posts »
- Starting Steroids Tomorrow 4 days ago Vivian has had more seizures this evening :( Finally got her to sleep about an hour ago; hoping she stays asleep and rests up so she can have a good feed, as they really make it hard to get her settled and to sleep which affects her eating because she gets over tired. Looks like we will be […]
- Next Steps 1 week ago Vivian’s doctor appointment on Tuesday went better than we expected. She has had no further seizures since Monday afternoon; the neurologist wanted us to get more of her seizures on camera and of course as soon as he said that they (thankfully) stopped. After asking tons more questions about...
- Staying hopeful 1 week ago Vivian started having more seizures last night, so the doctors finally scheduled an EEG for her – possibly within a week or so – and it looks like we will be changing Vivian’s medication after our doctor’s appointment tomorrow. The increased dose of her current medication is obviously not...
- How do they know? 2 weeks ago I talked to Vivian’s pediatrician on Monday, twice. Both times via phone. Both times were incredibly awkward. The first time in the morning in front of our Neonatal Outreach nurse and Ben, as it was the nurse’s mobile phone we were talking on. I asked the doctor why we were not getting an EEG...
- Infantile Spasms 2 weeks ago I haven’t even had a chance to write about how Vivian made her debut; it was a very bumpy ride into this world for her, and a very traumatic experience for all three of us. After an emergency c-section, we spent the first month of her life in hospital in NICU with her. What is […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Now and Gwen has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!