Now and Gwen
Latest Blog Posts »
- New Therapy Team 1 day ago Since our ACC claim was accepted, we now have another team of specialists to work with Vivian. So in addition to the Champion Centre team, we now have another group of folks from Astech Assistive Therapy. We haven’t yet met with the Speech & Language Therapist yet, who will help with Vivian’s...
- Letter to the NICU Parent Who Feels Out Of Place 1 week ago I so wish I had found this right after Vivian was born. Letter to the NICU Parent Who Feels Out Of Place.Filed under: parenting, Vivian Tagged: NICU
- Intake and Outtakes 1 week ago Vivian has been doing well. We are still focusing on upping her intake, so this post is mostly about that (and her output, which you probably aren’t interested in knowing about, but the two go hand in hand, you see). So to compensate for the TMI, you can have some lovely outtake photos that I...
- 100 Days 3 weeks ago We celebrate 100 days from Vivian's last cluster of infantile spasms today, along with a week full of firsts and fun things.
- Happy holidays and belated birth story 3 weeks ago I am warning you now that this post has some sad in it. A lot, probably. Please don’t read if you can’t deal with sad today. I don’t want to make you sad. Only read until the picture of Vivian and then close your browser tab or window. If you do choose to read this post […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Now and Gwen has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!