Now and Gwen
Latest Blog Posts »
- Dang, where'd the year go? 1 month ago Holy crud it’s almost 2017. Vivian is 2.5 years old now. And acting like a threenager. There is so much to update you on – I really don’t know where to begin this time! Firstly, we’ve moved. We needed more space, and a house that wasn’t an oven in the summer time. We needed to […]
- Happy 2nd Birthday, Vivian! 7 months ago It’s official. We’re into terrible-twos territory. Vivian turned 2-years-old just over a week ago. We all had a cold that week, so we postponed cake until yesterday. The cake itself was enjoyed by all. We ordered a cake from Cakes by Anna, who makes amazing cakes here in Christchurch. The got...
- Tantrums, Teething, and Terrible Sleep, Oh My! 9 months ago Hey there. You know it’s been far too long since my last post. Why do I always feel as though I’m doing that Catholic thing at the beginning of my posts? It’s been 4 months! I am sorry. Reading back through my last post, there is a lot to update you on, but it can […]
- 3-Month Catch Up! 1 year ago After my last post I sort of buried my head in the sand for a bit and let three months fly by with no updates. Oops. Work has been very busy and I’ve become a Jamberry Nails independent consultant, which has been great fun so far and has given me some me time back. It’s […]
- A Continuation of Firsts 1 year ago Melodramatic post alert. I was talking about all sorts of firsts happening in my last post, and they’re still coming. Tomorrow we are trialing quite a big one – Vivian’s first bed is arriving in the afternoon. Much faster than I ever really wanted. It’s a junior electric bed. I guess this...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Now and Gwen has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!