Lady of La Mancha
Latest Blog Posts »
- Wordless Wednesday - Poppies 11 months ago (cell phone images)
- In a Vase on Monday - The Garland and Pierre de Ronsard 11 months ago With temperatures of 90ºF/32ºC, the roses in my garden have an increasingly shorter shelf life. It's time to get them inside, where they will last a few days longer.Here, I've used The Garland and Pierre de Ronsard in an antique Sure Seal mason jar from my grandmother's house. It's actually...
- Going native 11 months ago
- In a Vase on Monday - Great Western 11 months ago Well, it's Monday, so here's what I've got in a vase right now. I'm linking with Cathy for her weekly meme. Do stop by.Great Western, a gift from a gardener in GermanyOne of my favourite rose scents
- Wordless Wednesday - Shah Jehan 11 months ago Shah Jehan iris by Cayeux (1935)
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Lady of La Mancha
23:15 PM September 28, 2014
Finally, a blog about Spain that's not written by a recent college grad teaching English or a tourist. This blog is a down-to-earth blog written by someone who has been living in rural Spain for many years. Nice photos and funny quips.