France In The Slow Lane
Latest Blog Posts »
- Devon in Provence 10 months ago Read more →
- Farewell Again to Aix, Our Old and Increasingly Familiar Friend 10 months ago We head home to Boston Saturday, and some of my students reiterated after our game of petanque this evening that they just don’t want to leave Aix-en-Provence yet. My friend Tom, who joined us for our middle week of three, wrote that this was one of the best short vacations he’d ever taken. He...
- Pavillon Vendome in Aix: Knowing It's Near the Street Where We Live 10 months ago Read more →
- Market Day in Isle-sur-la-Sorgue 10 months ago Read more →
- Hiking Beneath the Cliffs of Provence's Mont Sainte-Victoire 10 months ago “I don’t want to talk to the person who is going to die in approximately 5 minutes,” Devon said, giggling. That would be me. I’d just slipped, bum knee and all, on the way down from Oppidum d’Untinos, the Roman ruin that we’d hiked to above Maison Sainte-Victoire. And Devon, our...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on France In The Slow Lane
04:09 AM March 19, 2014
Hello Jerry & Kathy, Thanks so much for your blog - I am loving it! Thanks for all your suggestions, as I plan my third trip to Aix and the surrounding area! Dorothy Burt, Asuncion, Paraguay