France In The Slow Lane
Latest Blog Posts »
- An Afternoon in Lourmarin 2 months ago Read more →
- An evening stroll in Aix-en-Provence 3 months ago The light dances, changing hues, shaping brilliance and shadow. It warms the evening and the soul. Take a stroll. It's a chance to reflect and to lavish in the sunlight's last hours.Read more →
- Back in Aix-en-Provence again, our home away from home 3 months ago By now, our third stay in the second-floor apartment of the solid house our landlady’s grandfather built early in the last century, Kathy and I feel as much at home here as in Lexington. Perhaps more so. Life’s cadence in Aix has a simplicity like no other — the 7-minute walk to the...
- Devon in Provence 1 year ago Read more →
- Farewell Again to Aix, Our Old and Increasingly Familiar Friend 1 year ago We head home to Boston Saturday, and some of my students reiterated after our game of petanque this evening that they just don’t want to leave Aix-en-Provence yet. My friend Tom, who joined us for our middle week of three, wrote that this was one of the best short vacations he’d ever taken. He...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on France In The Slow Lane
04:09 AM March 19, 2014
Hello Jerry & Kathy, Thanks so much for your blog - I am loving it! Thanks for all your suggestions, as I plan my third trip to Aix and the surrounding area! Dorothy Burt, Asuncion, Paraguay