Chapter 3 - Retirement in Panama
Latest Blog Posts »
- You're Moving Where - Again? 1 week ago Between vacation visits, long stays and moving, we have been in Boquete about 7 years. It may be time to check out some other places. We went to the typical expat haunts – Cuenca-hated it, Lima-too far, and Costa Rica-too … Continue reading →
- Cuba 1 year ago We just returned from a 2 week Cuban vacation. I wanted to see Cuba before the Americans flooded there and changed the ‘real’ Cuba. It didn’t take long before we realized that a few more tourists were not going to … Continue reading →
- No Luz, No Electricidad 1 year ago Losing power is not a rare thing in Chiriqui but it’s usually for only for an hour or two at most. Usually losing power is no big deal even in a restaurant. Iphones have flashlights and businesses have candles so life … Continue reading →
- Sometimes S?!T Happens... 1 year ago Source: Sometimes S?!T Happens…
- Three Weeks in Kenya 1 year ago Several months ago, my daughter caught a real good airfare rate to Africa – $406 round trip JFK to Nairobi. Who could take a pass on that? Especially when it’s about $600 just to fly 2.5 hours from PTY to Miami. … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Chapter 3 - Retirement in Panama
19:39 PM May 16, 2014
Very helpful and informative blog about day to day life in Boquete, Panama.
20:21 PM May 16, 2014
As a world-wide traveler, Cindy shares her experiences with all of us to enjoy. Her often humorous and well written narrative allows us to travel the world with her vicariously. Kudos and thank you!
18:37 PM May 18, 2014
I look forward to each blog that Cindy writes about their ex pat lives in Panama. Always informative with a bit of humor and irony, her blog let's others have an armchair adventure in Panama.
17:36 PM June 01, 2015