Latest Blog Posts »
- Deep breath, and... 1 week ago wait. It’s too soon to actually pack. It’s too soon to get rid of furniture we actually use. There’s a bunch of phone calls and things to book and organise… but actually not much we can do to prepare for moving back to New Zealand. We are, by the way, moving […]
- What the fête is going on? 1 month ago (and where the holly are my Christmas presents?) We have to move. If we find a place soon we’ll be shifting flats within the same suburb and staying till July next year, as planned. Then we’ll move back to New Zealand. As planned. If we can’t find an apartment in […]
- the opposite game 2 months ago Remember that game? It was popular with kids who also liked the phrase, “Stop hitting yourself.” Well, calling the school holidays HOLIDAYS is kind of like that – the exact opposite, and sometimes painful. But this time we had mum come to visit, ie. I did less housework but more […]
- The 100 Days Project 3 months ago This year was the fourth year I’ve participated in the 100 Days Project. It is a creative exercise in which participants repeat the same artistic (little-a artistic, broad definition of art) process or task each day for 100 days. This is definitely of the quantity-over-quality-leads-to-quality...
- credit where credit's due 4 months ago I have a pretty good life. It would be easy to sit back and say, ‘look how well I’ve done.’ No one would like me any more and things would go downhill a little from there, but it would be easy to think that way. It would be easy to […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Amypaulussen.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!