Latest Blog Posts »
- I'm a big girl now 1 week ago Pull-ups, wow! Just me? There was an ad, back in the day. Catchy tune. I’m singing it in my head. Fine, out loud. Oh look, there it is: so that’s a tangent for a start. Gosh. What was I going to say? Right – I had a birthday. I’m now THIRTY-ONE. To my ears, thirty
- This is how I roll (off my rocker) 3 weeks ago on getting a wedgie straddling the fence between doing too much and missing out on cool stuff… This week got a bit mad. The calendar assures me it is only Wednesday but I do not actually believe it. Sunday afternoon, my lovely Mum and Dad offered to take the kids for a few hours and
- Launched 2 months ago The gorgeous book was gorgeously launched! The Laboratory, Lincoln’s very own brew bar, was packed to the rafters with writerly types. Good beer, good poetry, and lots of “I can’t believe how many people are here! I thought no one liked poetry!” The place was buzzing. A real party. With TWO...
- an ordinary week (with a few sprinkles) 3 months ago I am such a routine fiend. I love having a plan and (mostly) sticking to it. Just love it. Lap it up. I get SO MUCH DONE when my days basically go the same, one after another, for four or five days in a row. Which supposedly looks something like this: Monday Morning pages, breakfast,
- bit of a break 2 months ago I haven’t taken a proper break from writing since… I started. I mean, I’ve moved countries and had babies, but actually in both cases kept at it, pretty much, as best I could. This summer I took an actual three week break from my novel manuscripts. I made mosaics. I did a bit of gardening
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Amypaulussen.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!