Latest Blog Posts »
- Christchurch's new Nanowrimo Municipal Liaison Crew 1 month ago As many Christchurch participants of NaNoWriMo already know, Lady Talia has stood down as the Municipal Leader for our region. She has contributed much to NaNo over the years, but is now looking forward to spending time with some of her other writing friends in other regions. How she managed on...
- and the winners are... 4 months ago Earlier this year, a couple of days after we got to Christchurch (after relocating from France and visiting people for a few weeks in the north island before tripping down the country) I applied for a program the NZ Society of Author’s runs each year, called ‘CompleteMS’. Basically, I want...
- Co-op Coercion 5 months ago I have a three-year-old and a four-year-old. Needless to say, mealtimes are often an exercise in finding the line between coercion and co-operation. Sure, Kiddo, we can have pesto pasta but you choose: beans or peas. No. Beans or peas. Yes, you can pick out the sun-dried tomatoes, if you really...
- Come on in... 6 months ago Well, this is a little embarrassing, but the kids are adorable, so voila, the video tour of our place… Now that we’ve been living here for two months, have passed our three-month inspection (no idea why they did it early, but it was a great kick in the pants to […]
- ch-ch-ch-ch-changes 7 months ago Christchurch. It’s an odd place. And I’m in an odd space, straddling the fence (as uncomfy as it sounds) between the arrogance of a newcomer who hasn’t yet seen the diversity and complexity of a place and so can make sweeping judgements based on a narrow view (ie. man, cantabs are […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Amypaulussen.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!