Latest Blog Posts »
- Co-op Coercion 3 weeks ago I have a three-year-old and a four-year-old. Needless to say, mealtimes are often an exercise in finding the line between coercion and co-operation. Sure, Kiddo, we can have pesto pasta but you choose: beans or peas. No. Beans or peas. Yes, you can pick out the sun-dried tomatoes, if you really...
- Come on in... 1 month ago Well, this is a little embarrassing, but the kids are adorable, so voila, the video tour of our place… Now that we’ve been living here for two months, have passed our three-month inspection (no idea why they did it early, but it was a great kick in the pants to […]
- ch-ch-ch-ch-changes 2 months ago Christchurch. It’s an odd place. And I’m in an odd space, straddling the fence (as uncomfy as it sounds) between the arrogance of a newcomer who hasn’t yet seen the diversity and complexity of a place and so can make sweeping judgements based on a narrow view (ie. man, cantabs are […]
- new digs 3 months ago We’ve had three quakes in three days and so I think it’s fair to say that the country has stopped putting out the good china for us. We’re back to being ordinary kiwis again, except that we occasionally (all the time) yell at our kids in more than one language. […]
- signing off 5 months ago I started this blog after we’d already been in France for a few months but for most of the time we’ve lived here, it’s been a sort of travel-meets-expat blog, with forays into parenting and politics and writing and all sorts. However, we are leaving France in less than two […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Amypaulussen.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!