Latest Blog Posts »
- the opposite game 2 weeks ago Remember that game? It was popular with kids who also liked the phrase, “Stop hitting yourself.” Well, calling the school holidays HOLIDAYS is kind of like that – the exact opposite, and sometimes painful. But this time we had mum come to visit, ie. I did less housework but more […]
- The 100 Days Project 2 months ago This year was the fourth year I’ve participated in the 100 Days Project. It is a creative exercise in which participants repeat the same artistic (little-a artistic, broad definition of art) process or task each day for 100 days. This is definitely of the quantity-over-quality-leads-to-quality...
- credit where credit's due 3 months ago I have a pretty good life. It would be easy to sit back and say, ‘look how well I’ve done.’ No one would like me any more and things would go downhill a little from there, but it would be easy to think that way. It would be easy to […]
- finding pace 3 months ago We’re back at it. Luuk’s at work, Elena’s at halte garderie (well, not this very minute. Right now she’s watching Monsters Inc. for the thousandth time), Louis is at school and I’m in the thick of revisions… again. The kids are happy to be back in routine, and playing with […]
- and then 3 months ago So, I was going to write a blog post or two about our summer road trip, our 3,500 or so kilometers and 4 countries (and yes, the sound of music tour). But then we got home and the rentrée has been BUSY, but also about a hundred times easier than […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Amypaulussen.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!