Latest Blog Posts »
- On being a great loser 3 weeks ago For starters, never begin a game of Risk. No good can come of it. Fun, fun, fun, rising blood pressure, glee, despair, fury, philosophical levels of doubt about your value and place in the universe because if you were worth anything you’d surely roll something above a two! I’ve never been great...
- I'm a big girl now 1 month ago Pull-ups, wow! Just me? There was an ad, back in the day. Catchy tune. I’m singing it in my head. Fine, out loud. Oh look, there it is: so that’s a tangent for a start. Gosh. What was I going to say? Right – I had a birthday. I’m now THIRTY-ONE. To my ears, thirty
- This is how I roll (off my rocker) 2 months ago on getting a wedgie straddling the fence between doing too much and missing out on cool stuff… This week got a bit mad. The calendar assures me it is only Wednesday but I do not actually believe it. Sunday afternoon, my lovely Mum and Dad offered to take the kids for a few hours and
- Launched 3 months ago The gorgeous book was gorgeously launched! The Laboratory, Lincoln’s very own brew bar, was packed to the rafters with writerly types. Good beer, good poetry, and lots of “I can’t believe how many people are here! I thought no one liked poetry!” The place was buzzing. A real party. With TWO...
- an ordinary week (with a few sprinkles) 4 months ago I am such a routine fiend. I love having a plan and (mostly) sticking to it. Just love it. Lap it up. I get SO MUCH DONE when my days basically go the same, one after another, for four or five days in a row. Which supposedly looks something like this: Monday Morning pages, breakfast,
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Amypaulussen.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!