Latest Blog Posts »
- whelmed 1 week ago It’s a lazy Sunday here, and tomorrow is 14 Juillet (known as Bastille day only outside of France, apparently). Sundays are so much nicer when Monday’s a holiday. This is what we’ve been doing: and a few minutes later: Movies, music, food. Hanging out like pros. It is summer holidays […]
- the plot thickens 2 weeks ago … but it all comes out well in the end. I have a whopper of a bruise on my leg. We visited the netherlands a couple of weekends back (goodness, has it been that long?) and while there, we went to a monkey-centric zoo. It was a fantastic afternoon for […]
- wrong side of midnight 3 weeks ago We keep staying up far too late for people whose children like the wrong side of seven in the morning. I could blame the football but that would be reductionist and dishonest. I’ve been writing a new novel, a first draft, a rip-roaring tale that has whipped me into a […]
- oopsie daisy 1 month ago We’ve told everyone we’re moving back to NZ in September. So, turns out, Luuk’s company here can keep him on for another year… and with pretty much the same deal. Nigh-impossible to turn down really. We’ve known this was possible for a few weeks but until things were confirmed, couldn’t...
- who wants to be a princess? 1 month ago Not me. No thank you! Even the modern day ones (sans corsets and impractical dresses) have lives that I just could not ever possibly want. Forget wandering down to the market for a nice block of cheese and some tomatoes, and eating picnics in the park with your family. If you […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Amypaulussen.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!