A Welshie in Italy
Latest Blog Posts »
- 365 Days of Happy - Days 271 to 300 1 week ago We're over 300 and I'm late as always!Day 271: Nearly home after being stranded at Amsterdam airport...Day 272: Trying out my pretty new espresso cup.Day 273: Pick & mix from the Old Country.Day 274: Getting ready to go to Trieste.Day 275: The sea!Day 276: Trying out Trieste's famous coffee.Day...
- Sunday Classic 1 week ago The legendary Mina was No.1 in Italy on this day in 1965, with Un anno d'amore.
- Another Roman weekend! 2 weeks ago It takes about three hours to get from Milan to Rome on the high-speed trains, so if I'm going to Rome only for a weekend - or a long weekend like this time - I like to get down there as early as possible. This time my journey to Rome was with Italo, leaving at 7.03am (oh yes) from Porta Garibaldi....
- Song of the Week 3 weeks ago Yay Levante! This lady is awesome. She's got a new album called Abbi cura di te ('Take care of yourself') out on the 5th of May, and the first single to be taken from it is Ciao per sempre (per sempre means 'for ever').
- A Weekend at Lake Garda 2 months ago Getting up at 4.30am to get my train wasn't going to phase me after having been awake for a consecutive 36 hours the other week!I was off to Peschiera del Garda, on the southern shore of - yup, you guessed it - Lake Garda. And for some reason I'd decided that getting the 7.05am Frecciabianca there...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Welshie in Italy
18:52 PM December 04, 2013
I always enjoy visiting this blog for the great tips and suggestions for exploring Milan. Always current and thoughtfully written.