A Welshie in Italy
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sunday Classic 3 days ago Here's another proper classic of Italian music. Per Elisa (which my slightly rusty German skillz tell me is the Italian translation of 'Für Elise') is by Alice from 1981.
- Word of The Week 4 days ago Il riscaldamento - heatingBy law in Italy you're only allowed to use central heating between October 15th and April 15th. But if you're lucky enough to be able to control it yourself there's nothing physically stopping you from turning it on before or after those dates. As it happened this year the...
- Nerys's Guide to Italian Music - Fabi Silvestri Gazzè 1 week ago One of the most interesting things in Italian music for me this year is the collaboration between singer-songwriters and friends Niccolò Fabi, Daniele Silvestri, and Max Gazzè. Their first single together, Life is sweet, is one of my favourites from this year.All three were born in Rome, Niccolò...
- 365 Days of Happy - Days 61 to 90 1 week ago It's time for another recap! (Yes, I'm late again.)Day 61: A bright and breezy lunchtime.Day 62: Chocolate & orange biscuits for breakfast.Day 63: It's not too warm for some hot blackcurrant!Day 64: I can fit into my size 8 jeans again!!Day 65: A relaxing Friday night...Day 66: Watch ALL the...
- Sunday Classic 1 week ago Non sono una signora really is a classic of Italian music. It's by Loredana Berté from 1982.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Welshie in Italy
18:52 PM December 04, 2013
I always enjoy visiting this blog for the great tips and suggestions for exploring Milan. Always current and thoughtfully written.