A Welshie in Italy
Latest Blog Posts »
- Word of The Week 7 hours ago Lo sconto - discount/reductionI went on a quick supermarket run earlier and picked up a few things which had a sconto, including a few cheeky birre for Saturday night! Yesterday was also a day of sconti, it was the first year that Black Friday had a noticable effect in Italy. Some Italian chains...
- Crazy Cat Café 5 days ago On Saturday morning I went with two of my friends - both cat owners - to check out Milan's one and only cat cafè! I love cats, even though I unfortunately don't have any of my own, and when we heard that it had opened towards the end of October we absolutely had to go!The cafè is a short walk...
- Sunday Classic 2 weeks ago The No.1 song in Italy 55 years ago today was by Mina, Il cielo in una stanza (which translates to 'The sky in a room', doesn't sound quite so poetic in English, does it?)
- Word of The Week 3 weeks ago guardare - to watchOh, Netflix's arrival in Italy has been a wonderful thing. I'm already on the third (!) season of Orange is The New Black, I've also been watching BoJack Horseman, Under The Dome, and I re-watched an episode of Black Mirror... It's too easy to sit there and let Netflix...
- Ciao Netflix! 4 weeks ago This is what Netflix looks like in Italy!Ok, so I'm a bit late to the party only writing about it now, but after an evening at the cinema and a weekend in Rome I only signed up to Netflix on Tuesday. It finally arrived in Italy last Thursday, the 22nd of October - coincidentally the anniversary of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A Welshie in Italy
18:52 PM December 04, 2013
I always enjoy visiting this blog for the great tips and suggestions for exploring Milan. Always current and thoughtfully written.
17:16 PM October 27, 2015
hi, great blog. porthcawl dale living in tuscany