A Welshie in Italy
Latest Blog Posts »
- August in The City 20 hours ago
- Sunday Classic 2 months ago On this day in 1965 Gianni Morandi was at No.1 in Italy with Se non avessi più te.
- The death of a good phone 2 months ago My shiny new Honor 6 phone!Around 3.30am last Saturday night I woke up to a strange light coming from my phone (unfortunately I'm a very light sleeper). It was stuck on the Samsung SIII logo that appears when the phone's switched on. In my very dazed and confused state I tried restarting it, but it...
- A Day out at Expo 3 months ago From May 1st to October 31st this year Milan is hosting Expo, the Universal Exposition, or as it used to be known back in the day, the World's Fair. The theme is 'Feeding the planet, energy for life' and countries from all over the world have come to Milan to show their view on nutrition and...
- Adverts from Italy 6 2 months ago Who remembers the episode from Friends where everyone found out that Joey had made an advert for male lipstick in Japan?Well, Italy's a bit like that.Recently we've had a few foreigners on adverts here. The most well-known (and most damn awful) are the Mulino Bianco ones with Antonio Banderas,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Welshie in Italy
18:52 PM December 04, 2013
I always enjoy visiting this blog for the great tips and suggestions for exploring Milan. Always current and thoughtfully written.