A Welshie in Italy
Latest Blog Posts »
- Another Roman Weekend 3 days ago The thing about going to Rome for the weekend is that the alarm clock goes off in the middle of the night. This time it was at 4.30, and not long after 10 (thanks Trenitalia for the late train both to and from Rome!) I was standing in Termini station in Rome. And this time I had company! My friend...
- Sunday Classic 2 weeks ago Musica ribelle is by Eugenio Finardi, and is from 1976.
- Word of The Week 2 weeks ago grigio - greyBetween the miserable weather and my new winter coat I've seen a lot of grey this week. It's not been particularly cold, but as with most of Italy we've seen a lot of rain this week. Luckily the sun's come out today, but it's not forecast to last!
- Sunday Classic 3 weeks ago Today in 1974 Riccardo Cocciante was at No.1 in Italy with Bella senz'anima.
- 365 Days of Happy - Days 91 to 120 3 weeks ago I'm actually nearly on time! Here's my latest round-up of the 365 Days of Happy challenge.Day 91: Omnomnom blackcurrantDay 92: Home.Day 93: At the Deejay Village in preparation for Sunday's race.Day 94: A meal with friends.Day 95: Delicious Sunday lunch.Day 96: Time to relax.Day 97: Happy to be out...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Welshie in Italy
18:52 PM December 04, 2013
I always enjoy visiting this blog for the great tips and suggestions for exploring Milan. Always current and thoughtfully written.