A Welshie in Italy
Latest Blog Posts »
- Word of The Week 1 day ago ottobre - OctoberThis is a very typical ottobre sky for Milan, we'd been promised rain and thunderstorms (eek!) all weekend but after this morning's showers it's just been cloudy.Autumn has arrived, and the 35+ degree days of summer already seem like a distant memory. The weather changed all of a...
- Song of The Week 2 days ago Negrita's L'Eutanasia del fine settimana is definitely one of my favourite Italian songs of the year (even though I can't get over the resemblance to the Cure's Close to Me...). It recounts the darker side of a night out during the weekend, with drug dealers and a queue of people waiting to score,...
- Another day at Expo 2 weeks ago Things have got a bit crazy recently in Expo land. After reading tales of a crowd of nearly 250,000 people last Saturday me and my friend M were still determined to go back for what was the second visit for both of us. Last week it was announced that the 19th of September was going to be the Festa...
- Sunday Classic 4 weeks ago Not all that long ago, in 1990, Sotto questo sole by Francesco Baccini & Ladri di Biciclette was No.1 in Italy.
- Word of The Week 4 weeks ago L'elicottero - helicopterIt's Grand Prix weekend in Monza, which is around 25km from Milan. In my neck of the woods, away from the city centre, all is calm... Apart from the bleedin' elicotteri which will be flying back and forward to and from Linate airport every few minutes all weekend!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Welshie in Italy
18:52 PM December 04, 2013
I always enjoy visiting this blog for the great tips and suggestions for exploring Milan. Always current and thoughtfully written.