A Welshie in Italy
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sunday Classic 5 days ago On this day 45 years ago, national treasure Raffaella Carrà was in the charts with Ma che musica maestro.
- Word of The Week 6 days ago il formaggio - cheeseOh yes, the Italians love their formaggio. I didn't eat much of it at before moving to Italy, but my cheesy horizions have widened significally during my time here. I'm having an especially cheesy few weeks, eating more formaggio than normal - at the moment there are four...
- Song of The Week 1 week ago I'm on a roll! The piemontesi Perturbazione (the band behind one of my favourite Italian songs of all time) are back with the first single to be taken from their eighth studio album Le storie che ci raccontiamo, which is titled Dipende da te ('It depends on you').
- Song of The Week 2 weeks ago Daniele Silvestri is back with a solo single, after the Fabi Silvestri Gazzè project (I'm kicking myself for not going to see them live now!). Max Gazzè's La vita com'è has been one of the most popular Italian songs of the last few months, so that means only Niccolò Fabi (my personal favourite...
- Bad Italian Parking - Exhibit 7 2 weeks ago My bad Italian parking posts have been on a bit of a break. Time to change that.I was on my way back to work after lunch when I came across this.The only thing I could think of was 'WHY???'The silver car had been partly parked on the crossing for a couple of days (much to my annoyance, obviously),...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A Welshie in Italy
18:52 PM December 04, 2013
I always enjoy visiting this blog for the great tips and suggestions for exploring Milan. Always current and thoughtfully written.
17:16 PM October 27, 2015
hi, great blog. porthcawl dale living in tuscany