A Welshie in Italy
Latest Blog Posts »
- L'allergia 2 days ago It doesn't take much to figure out what allergia translates as.So those delicious more I ate over the weekend? Well, it turns out I'm allergic.Yesterday I woke up with a rash, nausea, and a headache. More than anything, I was amazed at the rash, it had shown up overnight and it wasn't even itchy....
- Sunday Classic 5 days ago I heard this song on the radio a few days ago, it's La stagione dell'amore by Franco Battiato from 1983.
- Word of The Week 5 days ago le more (feminine plural) - blackberriesDon't get confused, more has nothing to do with the word amore, unless you have a particular love for the fruit that is...I can't remember the last time I had some blackberries, but seeing as I'm on a mission to eat more fruit and veg I picked up a box at...
- My (belated) sixth Italianniversary 6 days ago October 22nd marked six years since my arrival in Italy. It was a Wednesday like it was back in 2008, when I arrived in Milan Malpensa to be picked up by my friend Roby, with only my case and battered secondary school backpack. I didn't feel much like celebrating this year, I've been feeling a bit...
- Sunday Classic 1 week ago Here's another proper classic of Italian music. Per Elisa (which my slightly rusty German skillz tell me is the Italian translation of 'Für Elise') is by Alice from 1981.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Welshie in Italy
18:52 PM December 04, 2013
I always enjoy visiting this blog for the great tips and suggestions for exploring Milan. Always current and thoughtfully written.