A Welshie in Italy
Latest Blog Posts »
- Bad Italian Parking - Exhibit 6 1 hour ago It's the lunchtime car park!I may be short of ideas for posts recently, but there's never a shortage of bad parkers, especially not on my street! This is what happens when you live on the same street as a popular trattoria, come mealtime people dump their cars anywhere because, of course, eating's...
- Word of The Week 1 week ago L'interruzione - interruption/suspensionI despaired when I got home on Thursday night to find a notice on the front door of my building saying that there would be an interruzione to the water supply on Saturday morning. There wouldn't be any water between 8.30am and 1pm. I'm an early bird and I'm...
- Sunday Classic 2 weeks ago Pensando a te is the title track of Al Bano's third album, and 45 years ago today it was at Number One in Italy.
- Word of The Week 2 weeks ago La frutta - fruitOk, it gets a bit complicated straight away. La frutta fristly refers to the fruit we eat, and it's the collective of a lot of fruit together. When the news keeps repeating every summer that we should drink lots of liquid and eat a lot of fruit when the very hot weather arrives,...
- Sunday Classic 3 weeks ago I heard this song on the radio a few days ago, not for the first time, but I knew that I had to feature it today. It's Balla balla ballerino by the late Lucio Dalla, from 1980.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Welshie in Italy
18:52 PM December 04, 2013
I always enjoy visiting this blog for the great tips and suggestions for exploring Milan. Always current and thoughtfully written.