A Welshie in Italy
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sunday Classic 4 days ago Today in 1969 Gianni Morandi was No.1 in Italy with In ginocchio da te.
- Word of The Week 5 days ago la barretta - barThese are my latest weapons in my quest to lose weight. They're meal replacement bars, two of these bad boys make up one meal. One of the packets I've got is chocolate and cocco (coconut), and the other is chocolate and caramello (caramel). The weight's slowly coming off, but...
- Bad Italian Parking - Exhibit 6 1 week ago It's the lunchtime car park!I may be short of ideas for posts recently, but there's never a shortage of bad parkers, especially not on my street! This is what happens when you live on the same street as a popular trattoria, come mealtime people dump their cars anywhere because, of course, eating's...
- Word of The Week 2 weeks ago L'interruzione - interruption/suspensionI despaired when I got home on Thursday night to find a notice on the front door of my building saying that there would be an interruzione to the water supply on Saturday morning. There wouldn't be any water between 8.30am and 1pm. I'm an early bird and I'm...
- Sunday Classic 3 weeks ago Pensando a te is the title track of Al Bano's third album, and 45 years ago today it was at Number One in Italy.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Welshie in Italy
18:52 PM December 04, 2013
I always enjoy visiting this blog for the great tips and suggestions for exploring Milan. Always current and thoughtfully written.