A Welshie in Italy
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Weekend at Lake Garda 4 days ago Getting up at 4.30am to get my train wasn't going to phase me after having been awake for a consecutive 36 hours the other week!I was off to Peschiera del Garda, on the southern shore of - yup, you guessed it - Lake Garda. And for some reason I'd decided that getting the 7.05am Frecciabianca there...
- Adverts from Italy 5 1 week ago If you were in Italy a couple of years ago, you probably would have noticed those colourful Cruciani bracelets everyone was wearing, especially that summer. I thought the craze was over, but I guess not. This is their latest advert, how about a game of spot the English swear word?
- Sunday Classic 1 week ago Today in 1970 Nicola di Bari was No.1 in Italy with La prima cosa bella. The song was also performed by Ricchi e Poveri at that year's Sanremo, and 2010 it was also covered by Malika Ayane for a film of the same title.
- Word of The Week 2 weeks ago bere - to drinkI'm definitely feeling my age today.Last night I went out for cena with some of my colleagues, and being a group of mostly British people we may have got a little bit carried away with the drinking... It started off with prosecco at a bar near the office, aperitivo at Yguana near the...
- 365 Days of Happy - Days 241 to 270 2 weeks ago I'm behind on this as always, and before I start packing my bags for another weekend away here's what I've been up to for the 365 Days of Happy project!Day 241: Prosecco time!Day 242: Second breakfast on a Sunday.Day 243: I was loving how light it was in the evening.Day 244: Supper and Grey's...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Welshie in Italy
18:52 PM December 04, 2013
I always enjoy visiting this blog for the great tips and suggestions for exploring Milan. Always current and thoughtfully written.