A Welshie in Italy
Latest Blog Posts »
- Arrivederci, Italia 7 months ago This is a post that up until a few months ago, I never thought I'd write.I've decided to leave Italy. In a month's time, on the 15th of July, I'll be getting on a plane bound for Cardiff, leaving Milan and my Italian life behind.As I was approaching my 30th birthday earlier this year, I started to...
- Aunty Nerys goes to visit her nephew! 10 months ago On the 13th of February my brother and sister-in-law welcomed their son (my nephew!) into the world, so obviously I had to go and meet the little one!The last time I remembered flying from Malpensa airport was in 2010, to Dusseldorf to then go onward by train to Luxemburg. Try as I might I couldn't...
- Sunday Classic 11 months ago On this day 45 years ago, national treasure Raffaella Carrà was in the charts with Ma che musica maestro.
- Word of The Week 11 months ago il formaggio - cheeseOh yes, the Italians love their formaggio. I didn't eat much of it at before moving to Italy, but my cheesy horizions have widened significally during my time here. I'm having an especially cheesy few weeks, eating more formaggio than normal - at the moment there are four...
- Song of The Week 11 months ago I'm on a roll! The piemontesi Perturbazione (the band behind one of my favourite Italian songs of all time) are back with the first single to be taken from their eighth studio album Le storie che ci raccontiamo, which is titled Dipende da te ('It depends on you').
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A Welshie in Italy
18:52 PM December 04, 2013
I always enjoy visiting this blog for the great tips and suggestions for exploring Milan. Always current and thoughtfully written.
17:16 PM October 27, 2015
hi, great blog. porthcawl dale living in tuscany