A Welshie in Italy
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sunday Classic 4 days ago E tu... is the title track from Claudio Baglioni's 1974 album. On this date in that year it was at No.1 in Italy.
- Word of The Week 5 days ago vecchio/a - oldI've been busy decluttering today, it seems to be my standard response when I need to change things in my life. It's amazing how much stuff I've accumulated in the time I've been here. I've always been a hoarder, and I'm reluctant to throw things away, but sometimes it just gets to...
- 365 Days of Happy - Days 31 to 60 1 week ago Yes, I know, I'm a bit behind... But the 365 days of happy challenge continues!Day 31: A relaxing Saturday afternoon.Day 32: Weekly weigh-in and it's all going well!Day 33: Got some more jewellery making materials in the post.Day 34: Big box of beach stuff from ASOS!Day 35: Starting to work with my...
- Sunday Classic 1 week ago This is probably the most appropriate Italian song for a Sunday ever. It's Buona domenica by Antonello Venditti from 1979, one of his most famous songs. (And yes, it will probably remind you of Don't Stop by Fleetwood Mac...)
- 10 Types of Italian Men 2 weeks ago Last night I was tossing and turning in bed until around 1am. In the light of day i can't even remember what triggered it, but I started compiling a list in my head of the different types of Italian men I've had the rather dubious pleasure of meeting over the last six years. And here's the outcome....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Welshie in Italy
18:52 PM December 04, 2013
I always enjoy visiting this blog for the great tips and suggestions for exploring Milan. Always current and thoughtfully written.