A Welshie in Italy
Latest Blog Posts »
- Chiuso per ferie! 4 days ago I'm doing a very un-Italian thing and having a holiday at a random time of year.Tomorrow I'm off to spend a week in the Old Country! It'll be my first time back in Wales - or anywhere in the UK for that matter - for a year and a half. This time my journey consists of a connection at Amsterdam,...
- Sunday Classic 4 days ago Way back on this day in 1960 this song was No.3 in Italy, it's Quando vien la sera by Joe Sentieri.
- The Bagatti Valsecchi Museum, Milan 5 days ago A few weeks ago I received an email from a lady called Star, she wrote about the Bagatti Valsecchi museum where she works (btw, she also has a blog over at My Milan, very handy if you're planning on visiting or living in the city). The email described a museum unlike any other I'd seen before, a...
- Sunday Classic 1 week ago This is one of my favourite songs by one of Italy's old rockers, Ligabue. It's Piccola stella senza cielo ('little star without a sky') from his debut album in 1990.
- A weekend in the mountains 2 weeks ago This weekend I was up in the mountains, in an area called Lavarone in the province of Trento (the city's about 35 kilometres away), up towards the border with Austria. My friend V is one of a few Italians I know who have a house up in the mountains (lucky them!), and sleepy Lavarone was a welcome...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Welshie in Italy
18:52 PM December 04, 2013
I always enjoy visiting this blog for the great tips and suggestions for exploring Milan. Always current and thoughtfully written.