Latest Blog Posts »
- Live with TEFL Heaven 1 year ago LIVE with TEFL Heaven I have not posted here for a while as being settled in Australia does not allow for very exciting stories… however just finished an interview with TEFL Heaven regarding teaching in Thailand, South Korea and Vietnam. Check it out in the link above! Teaching in South Korea-...
- Scottish Wedding Ceilidh 3 years ago So after much anticipation our Scottish wedding ceilidh has been and gone allowing all of my family to celebrate with Andy and myself since the actual wedding is far away in Australia. While we might not have done it the traditional way, it meant I was able to get pictures with my nearest and...
- Drift Triking in Thailand 3 years ago Guest post- Andrew Batten. Well we were once again back in the land of smiles in our old town of Phrae. Here we met up with many old friends and had some great reunions. After dinner and a few drinks my good friend Lee suggested we go drift triking. He had mentioned that he and […]
- Happy Elephant Home 3 years ago While in Chiang Mai we decided we would like to see the elephants. One of the most popular things to do in Thailand is elephant trekking (something both of us have done in the past) however what we didn’t realize at the time was just how cruel elephant trekking is. Only after leaving Thailand we...
- Chiang Mai- Visiting Doi Suthep and the Erotic Gardens 3 years ago After a week of gorgeous beaches and relaxation, we jumped on two planes and headed north to Chiang Mai… my favourite Thai city. when we lived in Thailand, Chiang Mai was always our go to place for a weekend away from Phrae on account of it being a four-hour bus ride. Pulling into the city […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Jennie McKie has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!