Latest Blog Posts »
- Devouring Street Food in Hanoi: What & Where to Eat 3 months ago Somewhere in Hanoi at this very moment, small plastic stools are filling up on overflowing sidewalks. Chopsticks clatter against clearing plates, marinated meats sizzle on a grill, and kaleidoscopes of exotic fruit fly through noisy intersections. Hungry spectators swarm the narrow streets,...
- The Motorcycle Diaries: Vietnam 4 months ago "Just hop on and hold onto me", Tara nonchalantly assures as she tosses me a helmet. "It'll be fine!" The motor rumbles, and I'm quickly awakened from my jet lagged daze. I'm greeted with my first daylight views of Hanoi from the back of her motorbike, bolting through Old Quarter's tangle of...
- Golden State of Mind 7 months ago Say hello to California's newest resident! In case you missed it on Instagram, in May I packed my bags and bid rainy Washington adieu. Since then, I've asked myself every day in awe, "Do I actually live here? Is this real life?"I never thought any city could excite me as much as Madrid. Los Angeles...
- Humans of Hanoi 9 months ago With its decrepit elegance, constant tangle of traffic, blaring horns, and scents of sizzling street fare, Hanoi accosts and enraptures the senses.The tenacious locals that bring the city to life every morning are the beating heart of Hanoi's charismatic cacophony. In all of its dilapidated beauty,...
- Visiting the Schilthorn: A Swiss Winter Wonderland 10 months ago Venture above the Swiss AlpsAs I soared up the Alps in a packed cable car, sardined between ski poles and snowboards, Switzerland's scenery left me speechless. Snowy peaks sparkled against bright cerulean skies, while pops of color flashed below me as skiers flew down the mountain. Stunned by the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on Adelante
15:43 PM February 13, 2014
Courtney always posts poignant thoughts and gorgeous pictures. It's a feast of fancy as diverse as Spain. Love it! Xo
15:54 PM February 13, 2014
Fantastically written, beautiful pictures, and a whimsical and inspiring take on a travel blog! Very impressed:)
16:30 PM February 13, 2014
This is a very good blog!
17:17 PM February 13, 2014
18:13 PM February 13, 2014
Love to read about your adventures!
18:15 PM February 13, 2014
Love this blog!! One of my favourites!
00:47 AM February 14, 2014
I've fallen in love with Courtney and Madrid from this blog!!! The pictures are amazing and her writing is very fun to read!
16:17 PM February 15, 2014
She combines wordplays, anecdotes and real experiences like no other blogger. Even though I myself saw some of the places she writes about, she makes me experience them in a new and refreshing way.