Latest Blog Posts »
- Golden State of Mind 3 months ago Say hello to California's newest resident! In case you missed it on Instagram, in May I packed my bags and bid rainy Washington adieu. Since then, I've asked myself every day in awe, "Do I actually live here? Is this real life?"I never thought any city could excite me as much as Madrid. Los Angeles...
- Humans of Hanoi 5 months ago With its decrepit elegance, constant tangle of traffic, blaring horns, and scents of sizzling street fare, Hanoi accosts and enraptures the senses.The tenacious locals that bring the city to life every morning are the beating heart of Hanoi's charismatic cacophony. In all of its dilapidated beauty,...
- Visiting the Schilthorn: A Swiss Winter Wonderland 7 months ago Venture above the Swiss AlpsAs I soared up the Alps in a packed cable car, sardined between ski poles and snowboards, Switzerland's scenery left me speechless. Snowy peaks sparkled against bright cerulean skies, while pops of color flashed below me as skiers flew down the mountain. Stunned by the...
- Should You Visit Israel? 8 months ago I contemplated not telling my parents that I was going to Israel. I knew that my announcement would be met with apprehension, disapproval, and fear. But my tickets were bought, and my heart was set on going. Despite the political climate, no government or parental warnings could stop me.I've always...
- 16 Favorite Travel Memories of 2016 8 months ago Happy New Year! I apologize for my recent absence, for these past few months have been an absolute whirlwind. While I acknowledge that this post is terribly overdue, 2016 was too epic not to pay tribute to!This past year had its fair share of low moments, including getting detained, breaking up...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on Adelante
15:43 PM February 13, 2014
Courtney always posts poignant thoughts and gorgeous pictures. It's a feast of fancy as diverse as Spain. Love it! Xo
15:54 PM February 13, 2014
Fantastically written, beautiful pictures, and a whimsical and inspiring take on a travel blog! Very impressed:)
16:30 PM February 13, 2014
This is a very good blog!
17:17 PM February 13, 2014
18:13 PM February 13, 2014
Love to read about your adventures!
18:15 PM February 13, 2014
Love this blog!! One of my favourites!
00:47 AM February 14, 2014
I've fallen in love with Courtney and Madrid from this blog!!! The pictures are amazing and her writing is very fun to read!
16:17 PM February 15, 2014
She combines wordplays, anecdotes and real experiences like no other blogger. Even though I myself saw some of the places she writes about, she makes me experience them in a new and refreshing way.