My Slice of American Pie
Latest Blog Posts »
- Off the charts 3 years ago Today I am writing to vent out my frustrations with doctors in general, and how much they are into percentiles/charts and numbers. Not everyone fits into their little mold. Everyone is different, and we all grow at our own pace. I say this because my son is a small kid. He is 17.10lbs at 15 […]
- Starting my weaning journey, and transitioning from co-sleeping to crib 3 years ago I would like to document the journey I am about to embark upon. Breastfeeding was not really something I was set on doing when I got pregnant. I was formula-fed as a child and I feel like I grew up healthy and turned okay, so I never had any qualms about formula. Plus, my mom […]
- Biometrics scheduled! 3 years ago Just a quick update.. I received my biometrics appointment set for 5/2/14 (30 days from my receipt date).
- April is the month of the military child! 3 years ago Today I wear purple in honor of my son, who is a military child.
- N400 Mailed.. and some updates! 3 years ago I mailed my N400 packet last 4/2/2014 through USPS Priority Express to Lincoln, NE. It cost about $20 for one-day delivery. It was delivered noontime on 4/3/2014. Just to clarify, I mailed mine 4/2/2014 because that was the day of our 3-year anniversary, which is one of the rules for eligibility (3...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » My Slice of American Pie has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!