Tiptoeing Through Tulips... Texas Style
Latest Blog Posts »
- Cooking with Papa Kazmi this New Year 1 year ago Our kitchen smells like a little Indian restaurant. Turmeric, cumin, cloves, and bits of red pepper sprinkle the stove top. Little flour hand prints cover the counter top from making our first batch of homemade chapatti. Fresh garlic, ginger, and the mix of these fragrant spices have filled our...
- Onze Lieve Ballet Pietjes 1 year ago Our sweet ballet pietjes dressed up and danced their hearts out for Sinterklaas Friday night. Through my blurry pictures, I savor the smiles, the tutus, the tiny dance feet, and the squeals over pepernoten and snoepjes.
- Our First Thanksgiving 1 year ago We have never fully celebrated the big American holiday here in Holland. In the past our oldest thought it would make everyone lonely and even more homesick. It was hard enough getting a Skype call from family seeing them all happy and full from turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, fresh rolls, and...
- Bosch Sinterklaas Feest 1 year ago
- Sint Treats 1 year ago Since the 15th of November, Sinterklaas and all the Zwarte Pieten have arrived from Spain on their steamboat. What this translates to the kids…they can put their shoes out by the fireplace and on some mornings they might discover a small treat or tiny cadeau inside their boot or sneaker. Most...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Tiptoeing Through Tulips... Texas Style has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!