Pink Bike Pink Sand
Latest Blog Posts »
- The new adventures of KT 1 year ago One month ago we left Bermuda and returned home to UK. I have bought a new pair of wellingtons and started a new blog: pinkbikegreengrass.wordpress.com KT Filed under: Greenery, Random Tagged: going home, Green grass, leaving Bermuda
- So long and thanks for all the fish! 1 year ago So long and thanks for all the fish! It is edging towards the end of November and my birthday. I am in a reflective mood because our Bermuda adventure is coming to a close. A few weeks yet before we leave the island, but close enough that I have been stocktaking to ensure we have […]
- Walking Bermuda 1 year ago Now the weather has cooled down a little we have been getting out for some walks. The most important was the PKD walk along South Shore beaches to raise money for research into Polycystic Kidneys. I hear there are 17 families with ADPKD on the island which places quite a demand on the island’s...
- Tipu's Tiger 1 year ago Once upon a time in Southern India there lived a Sultan of Mysore. His name was Tipu. Tipu had two passions – he hated the British, quite reasonable since at the time they were trying their best to annexe parts of India for themselves, and he adored Tigers: he kept Tigers as pets, decorated...
- eMoo 1 year ago This last week I have enriched my experience of Bermuda by selling some things on eMoo. It has not all been smooth sailing! For the non-islanders, eMoo is a bit like Gumtree, local services, real estate and classified ads. Self-described as “your family friendly online community”. For more than...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Pink Bike Pink Sand
14:10 PM May 15, 2014
As an expat myself and I am just now leaving the other side of this blogger's house, she has a great way of taking a simple subject and expanding it into a well investigated story. Realtors/"teachors" and toads to pregnancy test, what a journey. Very fun and enjoyable reading. I will follow along with this blog when I get back to the states.