Latest Blog Posts »
- Monterey and Carmel-by-the-Sea 8 months ago One of our first trips in Northern California happened to be in the Monterey area. We spent the Memorial Day long weekend driving around Monterey, Carmel-by-the-Sea and Pacific Grove. Here there are some postcards from this journey.
- Calm Christmas 1 year ago In December we had to take yet another life decision. When you have to choose between two almost equally good opportunities, there is no choice but to take the one with less disadvantages and immediately forget about all of them when the decision is taken. […]
- Notebook as a Room 1 year ago The notebook is your little room. A phrase that keeps reverberating in my mind for a long time. I have been always into paper and notebooks. I have been using them since I learned to write properly to collect a random list of useful phrases […]
- Basel for 32 hours 1 year ago We took a 9.05 morning flight to Basel to arrive there around 10am. The hotel we have chosen for our stay was The Passage – a wonderful silent location, near the hear of the city with essential bright rooms and delicious breakfast. Basel is very […]
- List of Pleasures: April and May 1 year ago Last writing pause lasted quite a bit, but here I am back with a list of favourite things for April and May. Going back home May was preceded by a fantastic warm week back in Bulgaria. One week spring break was the right time to […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Anatomia Fotografica has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!