Living Tall in Japan
Latest Blog Posts »
- In the Park Hyatt Tokyo, you are... 1 week ago Well, I mean, I’m not! Your mileage may vary. Japanese and me are old friends, anyway. The staff also spoke English pretty well, at least the times that I spoke to them in my native tongue, so there’s that! I actually chose this title because the Park Hyatt Tokyo was the hotel that was used...
- Enjoying ourselves at Tokyo Disneyland and GET SOME INSULATION, JAPAN! 4 months ago I’m making so many decisions back here to make life easier and better, and just overall more geared toward my true self, you know? But just bear with me, guys… right now, it’s picture time! Tokyo Disneyland was cold. Coooooooold cold cold! I moved away from Japan because of constant cold...
- So, I saw Hidden Figures last night... 5 months ago I went to see Hidden Figures last night. I’ve been waiting for this movie since I first saw the trailer half a year ago, so even though it was at 10:10 and I am a definite early bird, I braved the night anyways. It was really, really good! Not just the story itself, but how it made me think...
- Tokyo Disneyland Hotel ahoy! 5 months ago Here’s something new… for me, at least! Thuy really wanted to stay in the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel, in one of the character suites, and I tend to go with the flow, so we ended up in the Beauty and the Beast suite for two days! No complaints here! Well, about the hotel itself, that is. […]
- Welcome to Tokyo Disney Sea! 5 months ago Oh Japan. I miss you, and I don’t. That’s for another post, though! This is all about Tokyo Disney Sea and my journey there this time. I’ve been there a handful of times, and written about it before, too! I was just getting the hang of my new camera (I still thought that the touchscreen […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Living Tall in Japan has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!