Living Tall in Japan
Latest Blog Posts »
- Living Tall in Japan, part 53 2 weeks ago ☆ To see all of the parts in this series, click here ☆ Ah, the fangirl life! Today, I had a TOTAL fangirl moment. ^^;;;;; I seriously thought that, ‘hey, Tenimyu is in less than 2 weeks’ and completely freaked. I mean, the exciting kind where I start dancing around alone! AAAAAAAH,...
- Living Tall in Japan, part 52 2 months ago Note: Apparently, this has been in my queue for almost two years and it was never published! I’m so sorry! Enjoy
- Update-o-matic! 3 months ago I want to catch you all up, so that I can move on and get over this slump… I mean, this depression. It has hit me really, really hard the first part of this year, but I’m DETERMINED to get over it. You should see my face. It’s scary. In January, my bike was stolen. So, I […]
- Hawaii Jedi Saber Adacemy!! May the force be in Hawaii~ 7 months ago So, in the beginning of December when Thuy was caught up in the hype and excitement of the new Star Wars movie, she had what sounded like an insane idea to purchase a well-made lightsaber. I’m more of a Trekkie, and Star Wars is something that I also grew up watching, but it doesn’t mean the...
- My first time bouldering - in Waimea Bay 7 months ago On Sunday, I went out with my girlfriend, roommate, and a few other friends to Waimea Bay on the North Shore. Why? To go bouldering! The gym down my street from our apartment is a bouldering gym, and Justin (le roommate) is a huge fan so Thuy started going, and then I started going, and […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Living Tall in Japan has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!