Living Tall in Japan
Latest Blog Posts »
- Update-o-matic! 1 week ago I want to catch you all up, so that I can move on and get over this slump… I mean, this depression. It has hit me really, really hard the first part of this year, but I’m DETERMINED to get over it. You should see my face. It’s scary. In January, my bike was stolen. So, I […]
- Hawaii Jedi Saber Adacemy!! May the force be in Hawaii~ 5 months ago So, in the beginning of December when Thuy was caught up in the hype and excitement of the new Star Wars movie, she had what sounded like an insane idea to purchase a well-made lightsaber. I’m more of a Trekkie, and Star Wars is something that I also grew up watching, but it doesn’t mean the...
- My first time bouldering - in Waimea Bay 5 months ago On Sunday, I went out with my girlfriend, roommate, and a few other friends to Waimea Bay on the North Shore. Why? To go bouldering! The gym down my street from our apartment is a bouldering gym, and Justin (le roommate) is a huge fan so Thuy started going, and then I started going, and […]
- 25 Random things about me... and Dr. Who? 8 months ago My girlfriend just jetted off on a spiritual journey to India. I miss her sooooooooo much! Hopefully I have enough money to travel next year. The good side, though, is that I should have enough time to finish Denkiki by the time that she comes back. No distractions!! Except Halloween, yeah…...
- Scary Asks: Answered by me 7 months ago I was browsing Tumblr the other day looking at pictures of Autumn scenery (again), and I ran upon this list of asks. It’s perfect for my blog! I thought. It’s so creative and cute! So, here are the questions, and my answers.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Living Tall in Japan has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!