Living Tall in Japan
Latest Blog Posts »
- Lucif... ah, I mean, King Kamehameha statue...! 5 days ago I was going to write about my visit to the King Kamehameha statue the other day, but I just watched the midseason finale of Lucifer, and Lucifer and Chloe are all I can think about.. I’m going to try to straighten my thoughts out.. I mean… Ahhhhh, snap out of it, Jamie! But Lucifer and […]
- Summer anime... and stuff! 5 months ago Morning, minna! I’m on this kick right now where I’m trying to get back to who I used to be, but with improvements… Aka, bring back my old excitement about life but mix it with a much newer sense of wisdom and compassion. That sounds so deep! Anyways, I think that in my past I was more...
- Living Tall in Japan, part 53 6 months ago ☆ To see all of the parts in this series, click here ☆ Ah, the fangirl life! Today, I had a TOTAL fangirl moment. ^^;;;;; I seriously thought that, ‘hey, Tenimyu is in less than 2 weeks’ and completely freaked. I mean, the exciting kind where I start dancing around alone! AAAAAAAH,...
- Living Tall in Japan, part 52 7 months ago Note: Apparently, this has been in my queue for almost two years and it was never published! I’m so sorry! Enjoy
- Update-o-matic! 8 months ago I want to catch you all up, so that I can move on and get over this slump… I mean, this depression. It has hit me really, really hard the first part of this year, but I’m DETERMINED to get over it. You should see my face. It’s scary. In January, my bike was stolen. So, I […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Living Tall in Japan has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!