Living Tall in Japan
Latest Blog Posts »
- Hawaii Jedi Saber Adacemy 5 months ago So, in the beginning of December when Thuy was caught up in the hype and excitement of the new Star Wars movie, she had what sounded like an insane idea to purchase a well-made lightsaber. I’m more of a Trekkie, and Star Wars is something that I also grew up watching, but it doesn’t mean the...
- My first time bouldering - in Waimea Bay 5 months ago On Sunday, I went out with my girlfriend, roommate, and a few other friends to Waimea Bay on the North Shore. Why? To go bouldering! The gym down my street from our apartment is a bouldering gym, and Justin (le roommate) is a huge fan so Thuy started going, and then I started going, and […]
- 25 Random things about me... and Dr. Who? 8 months ago My girlfriend just jetted off on a spiritual journey to India. I miss her sooooooooo much! Hopefully I have enough money to travel next year. The good side, though, is that I should have enough time to finish Denkiki by the time that she comes back. No distractions!! Except Halloween, yeah…...
- Scary Asks: Answered by me 7 months ago I was browsing Tumblr the other day looking at pictures of Autumn scenery (again), and I ran upon this list of asks. It’s perfect for my blog! I thought. It’s so creative and cute! So, here are the questions, and my answers.
- Pumpkin patches in Hawaii! 8 months ago Lately, I have been watching from abroad as the northern hemisphere turns orange and brown, and people don fall jackets and drink pumpkin spice lattes. You could argue that it’s better in Hawaii, where it’s still in the mid-80s every day, and the sky is blue and clear. We can still swim any...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Living Tall in Japan has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!