Living Tall in Japan
Latest Blog Posts »
- Enjoying ourselves at Tokyo Disneyland and GET SOME INSULATION, JAPAN! 1 day ago I’m making so many decisions back here to make life easier and better, and just overall more geared toward my true self, you know? But just bear with me, guys… right now, it’s picture time! Tokyo Disneyland was cold. Coooooooold cold cold! I moved away from Japan because of constant cold...
- So, I saw Hidden Figures last night... 2 months ago I went to see Hidden Figures last night. I’ve been waiting for this movie since I first saw the trailer half a year ago, so even though it was at 10:10 and I am a definite early bird, I braved the night anyways. It was really, really good! Not just the story itself, but how it made me think...
- Tokyo Disneyland Hotel ahoy! 1 month ago Here’s something new… for me, at least! Thuy really wanted to stay in the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel, in one of the character suites, and I tend to go with the flow, so we ended up in the Beauty and the Beast suite for two days! No complaints here! Well, about the hotel itself, that is. […]
- Welcome to Tokyo Disney Sea! 2 months ago Oh Japan. I miss you, and I don’t. That’s for another post, though! This is all about Tokyo Disney Sea and my journey there this time. I’ve been there a handful of times, and written about it before, too! I was just getting the hang of my new camera (I still thought that the touchscreen […]
- First up: Harajuku and Omotesando! ^-^ 2 months ago I got lost on the way from customs to the train station, and it was kind of embarrassing. I walked right past the escalator down into the train station (it’s inside of the airport outside of the International Arrival exit gates). Oops! We only had to backtrack a little bit, and it has been three...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Living Tall in Japan has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!