Living Tall in Japan
Latest Blog Posts »
- So, I saw Hidden Figures last night... 1 week ago I went to see Hidden Figures last night. I’ve been waiting for this movie since I first saw the trailer half a year ago, so even though it was at 10:10 and I am a definite early bird, I braved the night anyways. It was really, really good! Not just the story itself, but how it made me think...
- Tokyo Disneyland Hotel ahoy! 2 weeks ago Here’s something new… for me, at least! Thuy really wanted to stay in the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel, in one of the character suites, and I tend to go with the flow, so we ended up in the Beauty and the Beast suite for two days! No complaints here! Well, about the hotel itself, that is. […]
- Welcome to Tokyo Disney Sea! 2 weeks ago Oh Japan. I miss you, and I don’t. That’s for another post, though! This is all about Tokyo Disney Sea and my journey there this time. I’ve been there a handful of times, and written about it before, too! I was just getting the hang of my new camera (I still thought that the touchscreen […]
- First up: Harajuku and Omotesando! ^-^ 3 weeks ago I got lost on the way from customs to the train station, and it was kind of embarrassing. I walked right past the escalator down into the train station (it’s inside of the airport outside of the International Arrival exit gates). Oops! We only had to backtrack a little bit, and it has been three...
- I'm back in Japan! 3 weeks ago Well, I was back in Japan, for one quick week. Dec 9-16. My first impression was how cold it was. I don’t miss that. At. All! Aside from dealing with the cold, I wasn’t sure how I would feel returning to a place that held so many memories for me. A place that, until this trip, […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Living Tall in Japan has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!