Sparks Mexico Web
Latest Blog Posts »
- Manzanillo History 3 weeks ago With its fine natural harbors, Manzanillo was an important seaport even before the Spanish Continue reading -> Manzanillo History
- Melaque three lots forsale 1 month ago Three lots for sale in Melaque. Five blocks from the beach (chicken beach), 8 blocks from el centro. Scenic, quiet neighborhood — not the “barrio”. LOT 1: 35M x 7M ON CORNER with great view! Lots 2 and 3 are next to each other, so could be bought together. They each measure 7.5M x 24, one is...
- Lot near Tenacatita For Sale 1 month ago This lot is actually in Agua Caliente about a mile from highway 200 and less than 10 minutes from Tenacatita. Large lot, close to an acre. Back from the river road and elevated. Lots of trees and view of the river. The house could be completed but not ready for a second story. The lot extends up...
- Colima Regional Museum of History 4 months ago Colima Regional Museum of History Address 1 Portal Morelos and Reforma St., Downtown, Colima, Col., 28000. Phone (312) 312 9228 — On the main Plaza Admittance and Visiting hours: Tuesday to Sunday from 9:00 to 18:00. Admission fee $34 MXP. Children under 13, students, teachers and senior...
- Guanajuato 4 months ago Guanajuato State Slideshow
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sparks Mexico Web has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!