Sparks Mexico Web
Latest Blog Posts »
- Charreada in Tlajomulco de Zuniga 7 months ago Charreada in Tlajomulco de Zuniga Maria got a bunch of free tickets as a local restaurant promotion and asked if I wanted to go. I’ve only been to country rodeos and I was picturing precision drills by women riders – this was neither. They call the Charreada the national sport – but I...
- Playa Azul - Michoacan 11 months ago This was my second time in Playa Azul and I’m a little more impressed than I was last summer. In the winter there are people there, more businesses are open and they keep the town clean. Last summer it looked abandoned. The beach is long and flat with no protection from the open ocean. We...
- Mexico Links and Visa Information 11 months ago Tourist and Immigration Visas – Mexico As of November 9th, 2012 new Visa applications will have to be done at a Consulate in your home country. No more upgrading from an FMM (Tourist Card) to a resident Visa. Visa renewals remain pretty much the same. If you are applying for a renewal you can go...
- Cotton in Mexico and Pacific coast 1 year ago Cotton in Mexico and Pacific Continue reading -> Cotton in Mexico and Pacific coast
- Melaque 1 year ago Melaque Slideshow
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sparks Mexico Web has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!