Sparks Mexico Web
Latest Blog Posts »
- Jaracuaro Hat Makers 11 months ago Jaracuaro Hat Makers – Jaracuaro, Michoacan Jaracuaro is just outside Patzcuaro along the lake. It sits on a narrow penisula that used to be an island. The streets are very narrow and unless you have to drive to the far end of town, it’s better to park near the store with the welcome sign...
- Melaque 11 months ago Melaque Slideshow
- Barra de Navidad 11 months ago Barra de Navidad Slideshow
- Costalegre Jalisco 11 months ago Costalegre Slideshow
- San Miguel de Allende 11 months ago San Miguel de Allende, nestled in mountainous central region of Mexico, is part of the “Bajio” region of the state of Guanajuato. This “low” region in reality averages about 7000 feet, but is so called for being a relatively flat area ringed by mountains. San Miguel El Grande (as it was...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sparks Mexico Web has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!