Sparks Mexico Web
Latest Blog Posts »
- Melaque 5 months ago Melaque Slideshow
- Costalegre Jalisco 5 months ago Costalegre Slideshow
- Mexico Links and Visa Information 5 months ago Tourist and Immigration Visas – Mexico As of November 9th, 2012 new Visa applications will have to be done at a Consulate in your home country. No more upgrading from an FMM (Tourist Card) to a resident Visa. Visa renewals remain pretty much the same. If you are applying for a renewal you can go...
- A Circular Pyramid in Mexico City 5 months ago Cuicuilo – One of first towns in Valley of Mexico The archeological zone of Cuicuilo was one the first towns of the Valley of Mexico. This pyramid is located south of University City and reached its splendor period from the 600 b.C. to the 200 b.C. One the most highlighting aspects of this...
- Charreada in Tlajomulco de Zuniga 11 months ago Charreada in Tlajomulco de Zuniga Maria got a bunch of free tickets as a local restaurant promotion and asked if I wanted to go. I’ve only been to country rodeos and I was picturing precision drills by women riders – this was neither. They call the Charreada the national sport – but I...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sparks Mexico Web has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!