Sparks Mexico Web
Latest Blog Posts »
- Playa Azul - Michoacan 1 week ago This was my second time in Playa Azul and I’m a little more impressed than I was last summer. In the winter there are people there, more businesses are open and they keep the town clean. Last summer it looked abandoned. The beach is long and flat with no protection from the open ocean. We...
- Mexico Links and Visa Information 1 month ago Tourist and Immigration Visas – Mexico As of November 9th, 2012 new Visa applications will have to be done at a Consulate in your home country. No more upgrading from an FMM (Tourist Card) to a resident Visa. Visa renewals remain pretty much the same. If you are applying for a renewal you can go...
- Cotton in Mexico and Pacific coast 3 months ago Cotton in Mexico and Pacific Continue reading -> Cotton in Mexico and Pacific coast
- Melaque 2 months ago Melaque Slideshow
- Barra de Navidad 2 months ago Barra de Navidad Slideshow
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sparks Mexico Web has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!