Coffee Cakes And Running
Latest Blog Posts »
- Some Like it Hot - Horseradish 5 days ago This is the story of how an ugly looking root vegetable, mentally transported me back to my childhood with memories of home baking, family gatherings and sunday roast dinners, and made me a little homesick too.
- Day 4 Hong Island - The Perfect Day 2 weeks ago I awake from a deep, deep sleep cocooned and somewhat swaddled in fresh crisp white sheets on yet another comfortable hotel bed.
- 25DegreesNorth - North Indian Cuisine in Tecom 4 weeks ago My eyes widen in surprise as they view the colourful and vibrant
- 25 Degrees North : Chutney Cookery Class 4 weeks ago Spicy Fresh Mint Chutney, Sweet & Sour Green Mango Chutney, Sweet & Indulgent Pineapple Chutney – three fresh, rich and tasty chutneys which are made daily at 25 Degrees North, a North Indian restaurant in Tecom and where I recently … Continue reading →
- Halakat Al Samak - Simple Seafood cooked well in Umm Seqeim 1 month ago Yesterdays lunch craving was for a seafood, and I wanted it fast, so remembering that a friend had recommended a place close by in Umm Seqeim I jumped into the car and drove to Al Wasl Road promptly.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Coffee Cakes And Running
07:23 AM October 26, 2012
Brilliant blog, loved the Kili stuff x
07:10 AM October 31, 2012
I love the honesty of Debbie's blog and enjoy reading her twitter feeds as well.