Coffee Cakes And Running
Latest Blog Posts »
- Thirteen Things I learnt about upgrading WordPress 1 week ago The Theory is Simple, The Practice is not The Theory You want to move from site A, which has been good to you and your readers but you’ve outgrown, and move to site B which is bigger, better and offers more bells and whistles. It’s just simply a case of “It’s not you, It’s Me... Read...
- #GetNaked & Melanoma 2 weeks ago Bear with me reader, I know I usually write about Food, Travel & Coffee, but occasionally I write articles ‘from the heart’ about other things that are going on in my life and this time I want to share with you some information on Melanoma. What is Melanoma – it’s the most serious type...
- "On being flat .." 3 weeks ago “I’ve been a bit flat recently …” Someone asked me how I was the other day, and instead of giving my usual “fine, how about you?” response – which usually results in the response of “I’m fine thanks” as well – but often I wonder if both parties are really “fine”. I...
- Al Fannah - the alternative Bu Qtair? 3 weeks ago Stop The Press ! I’m excited to write this post and want to share with you a new seafood place which in my opinion is every bit as good as Bu Qtair and then some, yes, that’s right, I am tipping this place as somewhere to take yourself and guests to which serves up fish... Read More
- Enigma, The Untold Story 3 weeks ago enigma ɪˈnɪɡmə/ noun Something new and exciting has hit the shores of Dubai, a new restaurant called Enigma with an interesting dining concept or should we say a “multi-sensory journey” opened just last week at Palazzo Versace a newly opened hotel and resort in Cultural Village. For...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Coffee Cakes And Running
07:23 AM October 26, 2012
Brilliant blog, loved the Kili stuff x
07:10 AM October 31, 2012
I love the honesty of Debbie's blog and enjoy reading her twitter feeds as well.