Glimmer of hope
Latest Blog Posts »
- Happy Climber 19 hours ago Climbing his favorite tree always makes him happy.This time its shaky because of the wind and he needs to cling to the branches tighter.
- Local To Me 3 days ago When we visited Bristol Aquarium we did not only see lovely sea creatures but also tropical plants. I always stay there longer looking around as I see plants that are local to me. I feel at home with the warm controlled weather and with the plants that I always see growing up in our small garden in...
- Standing Still 5 days ago I have to admit that I probably have gazillions of post about Bristol Aquarium. My son loves the place so much so we always go back.We use to visit this place as a family of 3 but nowadays its just me and my son.Its so amazing how one place can be a witness to changes in my life and my family.And...
- Last Days As 6! 1 week ago We had an amazing weather and perfect for the Weston Airshow (June 17 & 18).We went, soaked up the sun, rode Rosie the donkey and enjoyed the planes thats showing off on the clear blue sky on a Saturday.Last days of my son being 6 and on Monday he'll turn 7!We cant wait for 7! For we are...
- My Sunday Photo 1 week ago He said the smoke from Red Arrows looks like his toothpaste.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Glimmer of hope has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!