Foreign Girl Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- I'm Not Hiding in My Room... 1 week ago Anybody else out there feeling like skirting around the public square and just going home, closing the curtains, and staying inside? Not just me? Much as I’ve tried to drag myself into it the last couple of seasons, I’m finally going to admit that I just don’t have it in me to do a weekly …...
- Prayer Is Only Where You Start 7 months ago The power of prayer is in helping you do the work.
- I Am a Racist 6 months ago "That other really racist guy" is not the standard to measure ourselves by.
- Destination Unknown 7 months ago What you get from the journey depends on how you see it.
- The Strength of Sisters 8 months ago My house is for sale, which means I’ve become a day laborer. Weeding, mowing, vacuuming, mopping, pruning, hauling…and my most significant accomplishment so far, removing a tree. Spring came and that pine just curled up its branches and said I cannot do this anymore. I mean, you can read the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Foreign Girl Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!