The Travel Manuel
Latest Blog Posts »
- Family-Friendly Trails to try in the Garden Route. 3 days ago This March, we were invited to be a part of the Hi-Tec Garden Route Walking Festival. With trails on each day of the Easter Weekend between Great Brak and Nature’s Valley, walkers had a plethora of trails to choose from. Here’s the list of walks we did and ones you can still do when visiting...
- Reasons to Switch to a Minimalist Wallet 1 week ago The reason most people prefer minimalist front pocket wallets is that they are lightweight, slim, and easily accessible. The age of big, bulky billfold wallets are over and slim, functional minimalist wallets have taken over. Reasons to Switch to a Minimalist Wallet The Travel Manuel
- 10 Reasons why Iceland needs to be on your Bucket List 1 week ago “The Land of Fire and Ice” as it’s known is fast and furiously becoming one of the hottest travel destinations and with it’s almost surreal beauty, friendly locals and endless opportunity for adventure it’s not hard to see why. Here are just a few reasons why Iceland should be on your...
- 10 Holiday Destinations in India to Visit with Your Toddlers 2 weeks ago India is an exciting destination for travellers of all kinds. It keeps people of all generations and ages thrilled to the core. Children especially love the diverse experiences that India has to offer. 10 Holiday Destinations in India to Visit with Your Toddlers The Travel Manuel
- Getting ready for the Hi-Tec Garden Route Walking Festival. 1 month ago This year, we will be partnering with Hi-Tec and hitting the trails on the Easter Weekend for the Hi-Tec Garden Route Walking Festival. With this spectacular backdrop, we are bound to have so much fun as a family. Getting ready for the Hi-Tec Garden Route Walking Festival. The Travel Manuel
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Travel Manuel has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!