The Travel Manuel
Latest Blog Posts »
- What we love about the Waterberg, Limpopo. 16 hours ago Until I searched for Malaria-free family safaris, I had no idea that the Waterberg really existed. Quite shameful really as this region in South Africa’s Limpopo province is only three hours drive from Johannesburg and the climate bush escape especially with kids. It’s quite tough to pinpoint...
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST TRAVEL CAMERA 1 day ago Practical information on how to choose the best travel camera for your next adventure or your next city escape. HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST TRAVEL CAMERA The Travel Manuel
- Malaria-Free Destinations on Expresso Show: Seychelles. 1 week ago In this episode of my Malaria-Free Destination Series on the morning Expresso Show I chat about the island destination of the Seychelles. Malaria-Free Destinations on Expresso Show: Seychelles. The Travel Manuel
- What you can expect from Edirne and Thrace, Turkey 2 weeks ago I spent two days exploring the City of Edirne and a portion of the wine route in the region of Thrace, Turkey. Here are the places I visited and recommend that you visit. What you can expect from Edirne and Thrace, Turkey The Travel Manuel
- Malaria-Free Destinations on Expresso Show: Waterberg. 3 weeks ago Our Malaria-free destination series on the Expresso Shows kicks off in South Africa's Limpopo province Waterberg.Watch to see what's good in this bush haven. Malaria-Free Destinations on Expresso Show: Waterberg. The Travel Manuel
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Travel Manuel has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!