English Girl In France
Latest Blog Posts »
- A House in the South: Old-Fashioned Graciousness for New-Fashioned Times 17 hours ago A House in the South: Old-Fashioned Graciousness for New-Fashioned Times [Frances Schultz, Paula S. Wallace] on . *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Though times have changed, the charm and grace of Southern style endures. It’s a design tradition that values gentility and gracious living above...
- Private Houses of France: Living with History 3 days ago Private Houses of France: Living with History [Christiane de Nicolay-Mazery, Francis Hammond] on . *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. A historical, cultural, and architectural journey through a dozen exquisite and refined French châteaux and residences. A dozen aristocratic French families...
- A Fifty-Year Silence: Love, War, and a Ruined House in France 5 days ago A Fifty-Year Silence: Love, War, and a Ruined House in France [Miranda Richmond Mouillot] on . *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. A young woman moves across an ocean to uncover the truth about her grandparents' mysterious estrangement and pieces together the extraordinary story of their...
- American Exceptionalism, the French Exception, and Digital Media Law 1 week ago American Exceptionalism, the French Exception, and Digital Media Law (9780739181126): Lyombe S. Eko: Books
- Private Property 1 week ago Private Property: Jérémie Renier and Yannick Renier Isabelle Huppert, Joachim Lafosse: Movies & TV
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on English Girl In France
19:44 PM October 25, 2012
Great blog mon ami, I've really enjoyed your posts so far. Good luck in the marathon. Looking forward to your next post!
13:48 PM October 26, 2012
Really enjoyed reading this, brought a lump to my throat as I moved away with my partner and soon realised that the world doesn't come to me, I have to go to the world! I know where you are coming from and wish you well.
21:45 PM October 31, 2012
20:49 PM November 04, 2012
Such an interesting blog :) Looking forward to hearing how you progress and wish you lots of luck for the language learning, marathon training and general life living! X
23:02 PM November 07, 2012
Skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin What an interesting read my small friend i continue to look forward to your posts. bon appetite AADUNN
14:50 PM December 05, 2012