Love and Life in Nicosia
Latest Blog Posts »
- sunday sound #11 10 hours ago
- the health bowl 3 days ago I read food blogs. Shocking I know. I like writing and I like food so it just makes sense really. I wrote here about my favourite food blogs to frequent and lately I started to notice a little food trend (and thanks to pinterest) on the horizon. Health bowls. What the hell is a health bowl. Well I...
- midweek mix #10 3 days ago sourcesourcesourcesourcesourcesource
- a little facelift 4 days ago Do you get as restless with your blog design as I do? The more blogs I follow, fonts I find and designs I see, the more confused I get about the direction I want the aesthetics to go in. I love all things art, graphics, photography and design so I positively enjoy spending hours scrolling through...
- Benefit She's So Jetset! 5 days ago The sign of a well loved palette; empty spaces, barely there powder and missing miniature tubes. The Benefit She's So Jetset Palette has been my favourite, ever owned. My brother usually gifts me with a Benefit palette for christmas each year for two reasons; he knows I love Benefit and can't get...
Contest Entries »
- Life on a Sunshine Island Writing Contest October 2012 Growing up I was unbelievably shy; I say unbelievably because if you meet me now, you would never guess that I was the quiet little girl hiding behind my mother’s skirt. Over the years I have come out of my shell, developed a sense of myself and...
- An insider’s top 10 for expat life in Cyprus Writing Contest March 2013 For traditional Meze – Kypriaki Taverna: Agios Dhometios, Nicosia I’m a foodie at heart and therefore my stomach simply sings everytime someone mentions a Meze. To properly enjoy a Meze you should be hungry, because the small plates of food...
- Classic Cyprus Culture Shock by a British Expat Expat Culture Shock Culture shock is an inevitable part of expat life. If you are brought up in one specific culture and decide to embark on an expat adventure, transplanting yourself to another geographic location, there is no doubt in my mind that you will experience...
- 12 tips for easy expat life in Cyprus Expat Blog Awards 2013 1: Learn the LingoMy main regret about my expat experience is not learning Greek earlier on. It would have made such a big difference to the first few months of my life here in Cyprus. I say this because, whilst the majority of people on the island...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Cyprus Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Cyprus!Copy and paste code to display the Cyprus Award Badge:
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Cyprus Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Cyprus!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Love and Life in Nicosia
17:48 PM November 05, 2012
A great blog looking at expat life in Nicosia.
16:05 PM November 29, 2012
An interesting blog which keeps developing. Congratulations.
01:55 AM December 05, 2012
Mimi is a wonderful, kind person. Her blog is always great to read and I love learning about all the unique things in and around Cyprus.