Love and Life in Nicosia
Latest Blog Posts »
- blog everyday in May - my favourite posts 22 hours ago Today is an easy one over on the blog everyday in May challenge and I fine with that after the crazy few weeks I have had. So we are going to step back in time and browse my archive to find some of my favourite posts. *note the layout and style has not always been so sophisticate and professional...
- blog everyday in May - something I am struggling with. 2 days ago Day 20 of blog everyday in May with Jenni and today we are about to get real as we discuss something we are struggling with right now.Im not sure if this is good timing or bad timing; I mean I have something I am really struggling with which means content for this post, but it also means putting my...
- blog everyday in May - my 5 favourite blogs 3 days ago I am still a little shocked that I made it this far in the blog everyday in May challenge and quite proud of myself for sticking with it. I think the whole thing has been a major motivating factor and couldn't have come at a better time - I was beginning to get a little bit stuck in a blogging rut...
- sunday sound #20 3 days ago warning: this video has a take your breath away kind of ending. I warned you ok.
- Blog everyday in May - a story from my childhood 3 days ago A little later than planned but I am still holding true to the blog everyday in May challenge.
Contest Entries »
- Life on a Sunshine Island Writing Contest October 2012 Growing up I was unbelievably shy; I say unbelievably because if you meet me now, you would never guess that I was the quiet little girl hiding behind my mother’s skirt. Over the years I have come out of my shell, developed a sense of myself and...
- An insider’s top 10 for expat life in Cyprus Writing Contest March 2013 For traditional Meze – Kypriaki Taverna: Agios Dhometios, Nicosia I’m a foodie at heart and therefore my stomach simply sings everytime someone mentions a Meze. To properly enjoy a Meze you should be hungry, because the small plates of food...
- Classic Cyprus Culture Shock by a British Expat Expat Culture Shock Culture shock is an inevitable part of expat life. If you are brought up in one specific culture and decide to embark on an expat adventure, transplanting yourself to another geographic location, there is no doubt in my mind that you will experience...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Cyprus!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Love and Life in Nicosia
17:48 PM November 05, 2012
A great blog looking at expat life in Nicosia.
16:05 PM November 29, 2012
An interesting blog which keeps developing. Congratulations.
01:55 AM December 05, 2012
Mimi is a wonderful, kind person. Her blog is always great to read and I love learning about all the unique things in and around Cyprus.