bluebalu: Living in Hong Kong
Latest Blog Posts »
- Review: Coffee Academics in CWB 1 year ago Last weekend we visit the Coffee Academics – shop behind Times Square in Causeway Bay. Initially I was not keen on visiting this place given that my experience at the […]
- Mid-autumn festival 2016 in Hong Kong 1 year ago Every time I see mooncake advertisements in Hong Kong, I think it’s way too early… but then the mid-autumn festival is only a few more days away. This year, people celebrate […]
- Review: Frites 1 year ago I always like the al fresco spaces in the Causeway Centre in Wan Chai. It is one of the few places where you can sit outside and there is actually […]
- Review: Samsen 1 year ago Samsen is a new Thai place, it just opened a few days ago next to the Blue House in Wan Chai. It is run by Chef Adam Cliff, who left […]
- 5 Tips: Hong Kong Disneyland with a toddler 1 year ago Disneyland is a little bit further away from where we live, compared to Ocean Park, but it is also a great day out – we just have to pack and […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on bluebalu: Living in Hong Kong
17:33 PM May 02, 2014
Have been reading Ruth's blog for a while. As a local Chinese, reading her blogs enabled me to love the town much, and enlightened me to see the town in another way round. Her hiking posts，lovely dinning review and interesting photo sharings shows real Hong Kong that fewlocal can compete with. Ruth has an pair of eyes for beautiful, unique scenes in HK. Thank god I find her blog!
12:19 PM May 13, 2014
Bluebalu is the first website, blog, guide and reference site I give to any friend traveling to Hong Kong or Asia. Ruth has fantastic restaurant reviews, local stories and cultural insights. Even though I've never been to Hong Kong I still find the blog posts very interesting and educational. I only wish she had a blog for the city I live in!
08:50 AM May 16, 2014
As a newcomer to Hong Kong about a year ago, I discovered Ruth's blog my first month here and it's been my go-to blog ever since! Whether I want to know which hike to go on or which sushi/ramen place is best or even where I should plan my next trip, I look to Ruth's blog for advice. It's a one stop shop for all-things Hong Kong and Asia - I have never been steered wrong!
19:14 PM June 11, 2014
Ruth's blog is the perfect mix of informative advice, education and inspiring photography. It makes me want to do and discover everything she has! For me, as an outsider looking into Hong Kong, Ruth provides a great insider's view looking out. She spots and shares the small details that inspire you to do, try and taste things you would never have considered before! Anyone visiting or exploring Hong Kong or wider Asia should take some time to read Ruth's blog and benefit from her tips to get the most out of this fantastic city and region!