Circles in the Sand
Latest Blog Posts »
- 2016 Year of Reading: Books on the beach 4 days ago Exciting times for bookworms in the UAE as the government tackles the Arab reading crisis Hot on the heels of those clever Smart Palms I blogged about last year (offering free wi-fi and charging points), there’s a new initiative coming … Continue reading →
- Travel post: The Maldives - HOW MUCH? 1 week ago If anything is going to make you feel like you’ve discovered paradise, it’s descending over some of the best beaches in the world, while peering out the airplane window at bone-white sand, lush greenery and the luminous cyan-blue water surrounding … Continue reading →
- The Kid Magnet: Why trampolines have their ups and downs 2 weeks ago The rumour quickly went round that ours was the biggest on our street. I’m talking about Son2’s Christmas present: the hulking-great trampoline that appeared in our garden over the holidays, and takes up half the lawn. “It was on a … Continue reading →
- The weight test on Dubai's vertical Northern Line 3 weeks ago I’m trying to have a lean month – cutting out the sweet treats that got out of hand over Christmas, bike rides outside in the glorious weather, even jumping on the kids’ trampoline. But it’s not that easy, is it? … Continue reading →
- Wordless Wednesday: Spot the mistake 3 weeks ago You might want to think twice about sending your kids to the tutors at megabrain.ae!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Circles in the Sand has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!