Circles in the Sand
Latest Blog Posts »
- Silent Sunday: Sand castles 11 hours ago The eye sore that was the construction at The Walk at JBR is no more, and the amenities you’ll find there now – including an open-air cinema screen with a bean bag area and small waterpark – make it all worthwhile. But it was the amazing sand sculptures that really caught our attention…
- Fog: Dubai's Achilles' heel 3 days ago At 6.45am this morning, I peered outside our bedroom window to see the everyday familiar sights of our street draped in a silky mist; the villas, carports and road hidden from view by a dense, semolina-souper, surely the worst fog of the season so far. By 7.30am, we’d ventured into the whitened...
- A brush with Bobbi Brown 6 days ago Makeup and I have always had a fairly functional relationship. But when my good friend asked me if I wanted to join her for a free makeup lesson, I immediately said yes. I think the words mummy makeover might have sprung to mind. It turned out my friend couldn’t make it, but I decided to […]
- Silent Sunday: Office in the sky 1 week ago I’ve posted one or two photos on the blog of the view from my office tower, but I am rather outdone by my DH, who hurtles past some of the world’s most spectacular landscapes. “So what did you see out the window today, hon?” “Oh, you know, just the Himalayas.”
- Breakfast with a son 1 week ago One son had a whole week off for half-term; the other only had a day. I felt bad for Son1, so on his day off, I decided to take him out for breakfast. “Where shall we go?” “Subway!” “Well, that’s really a lunch place. Let’s go to Arabian Ranches, the new restaurant.” “Awwww.”...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Circles in the Sand has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!