Latest Blog Posts »
- First few months of the 12 Provincies Challenge and why I haven't been writing lately 4 months ago Hello and Happy Sunday! I normally have my ideas (especially connected to writing/work) when I’m in the shower (TMI?) and today is no exception. My brain is literally buzzing with so many ideas. And I realised I haven’t written anything in like, forever. My massage therapist (a newish addition...
- 12 Provincies Challenge 6 months ago Hello and a belated Happy New Year! How is everyone!? After my Asia trip, I’m not loving Holland to be honest – sorry, but it is soooo fecking cold here!! And anyone who knows me will know that I’m NEVER cold. I must be broken! Anyway, in the spirit of being English, I’ll shut […]
- Doei... for a little while... 10 months ago Hi! It’s been a while, I know. I’ve not been a blogger lately. I could make a gazillion excuses and I could apologise for my absence (it’s taking every fibre of my being not to apologise… being English ‘n all), but I hate bloggers who do that… so let’s not be one of them! Um, so...
- Can everyone please stop telling tourists to hire bikes in Amsterdam 1 year ago I’ve had this as a draft post since 24/05/2016… I checked. So when I saw a post on Facebook this morning “Geef toeristen geen fiets meer” (Don’t give tourists bikes anymore) I was like… damn, Gina! Someone got in my head!! I agree with Sarah Ouwerkerk, the author who wrote the post,...
- Review: Vis en Friet, Utrecht 1 year ago There’s a new hipster chip shop in Utrecht and instead of just *thinking* about going for months on end and never getting around to it, like I did with Frietwinkel, I only bloody went on Monday. I happened to be in Utrecht, as we had friends over from England and we also happened to be […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bitterballen Bruid
12:54 PM July 16, 2015
Very entertaining blog for both expats and Dutch people like me. Bitterballenbruid has a great eye for things that are typically Dutch, which are described in detail and with typically English wit.