Latest Blog Posts »
- 12 Provincies Challenge 2 months ago Hello and a belated Happy New Year! How is everyone!? After my Asia trip, I’m not loving Holland to be honest – sorry, but it is soooo fecking cold here!! And anyone who knows me will know that I’m NEVER cold. I must be broken! Anyway, in the spirit of being English, I’ll shut […]
- Doei... for a little while... 6 months ago Hi! It’s been a while, I know. I’ve not been a blogger lately. I could make a gazillion excuses and I could apologise for my absence (it’s taking every fibre of my being not to apologise… being English ‘n all), but I hate bloggers who do that… so let’s not be one of them! Um, so...
- Can everyone please stop telling tourists to hire bikes in Amsterdam 8 months ago I’ve had this as a draft post since 24/05/2016… I checked. So when I saw a post on Facebook this morning “Geef toeristen geen fiets meer” (Don’t give tourists bikes anymore) I was like… damn, Gina! Someone got in my head!! I agree with Sarah Ouwerkerk, the author who wrote the post,...
- Review: Vis en Friet, Utrecht 8 months ago There’s a new hipster chip shop in Utrecht and instead of just *thinking* about going for months on end and never getting around to it, like I did with Frietwinkel, I only bloody went on Monday. I happened to be in Utrecht, as we had friends over from England and we also happened to be […]
- New blog: Travel in Technicolour 10 months ago Hi everyone, I already did this post in Dutch, but for my English readers and for those who don’t know yet: I have started a new blog! It’s called Travel in Technicolour – any ideas what it’s about??
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bitterballen Bruid
12:54 PM July 16, 2015
Very entertaining blog for both expats and Dutch people like me. Bitterballenbruid has a great eye for things that are typically Dutch, which are described in detail and with typically English wit.