Lisa Devi Adventures
Latest Blog Posts »
- George Fang's Great Outdoor Adventure 11 months ago George Fang’s great adventures. Eric picked me up from the train yesterday in Patterson and George came along in the car. When we got back to the house Eric stayed outside so that George could run around a bit in the backyard with his cousin-dog, Bodhi. He will often chase after something in the...
- 2016 in review 11 months ago 2016. The first half of the year was spent in tropical Singapore, knowing that our time in Asia was soon coming to a close. Most of my days were filled with yoga; practicing with friend and teacher Jacqueline, out on the East Coast with Anjani, and Peter Thomson when he was in town from Australia....
- Travel Fashion Girl: What to Wear in Hong Kong 1 year ago “What to wear in Hong Kong is different than in so many other countries in South Asia and therefore it demands savvy packing skills for the visiting traveler. From the uneven narrow sidewalks, to the oppressive summer heat, to the wet winter months here’s everything you need to know to find...
- Namaskar Magazine: yoga & travel 2 years ago Click HERE to read more from the October edition of Namaskar Magazine
- Jurong Bird Park, SG: Photos 2 years ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Lisa Devi Adventures has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!