Lisa Devi Adventures
Latest Blog Posts »
- Travel Fashion Girl: What to Wear in Hong Kong 1 year ago “What to wear in Hong Kong is different than in so many other countries in South Asia and therefore it demands savvy packing skills for the visiting traveler. From the uneven narrow sidewalks, to the oppressive summer heat, to the wet winter months here’s everything you need to know to find...
- Namaskar Magazine: yoga & travel 1 year ago Click HERE to read more from the October edition of Namaskar Magazine
- Jurong Bird Park, SG: Photos 1 year ago
- The rise and fall of the yoga studio ~ how to adapt 2 years ago The rise and fall of a yoga studio. I’ve been teaching yoga as well as managing yoga spaces in various capacities for about eight years now and as a result have seen many studios come and go. From conception, to life, to death, and every once in a while even reincarnation, the studio life-cycle...
- Borobudur & Yogyakarta, Indonesia: Photos 2 years ago And an impromptu musical performance at The Phoenix Hotel in Yogyakarta, Indonesia:
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Lisa Devi Adventures has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!