Latest Blog Posts »
- Review: Beforenoon Tea at Mimi's Bakehouse, Edinburgh 1 day ago Everyone knows some of the best cakes in town can be found at Mimi’s Bakehouse. So when they got in touch to ask us if we’d like to try out their Beforenoon Tea, we jumped at the chance. As new parents the chance of a hot cup of tea/coffee and warm food was all too […]
- Review: Breakfast at The Restoration Yard, Dalkeith 2 weeks ago Restoration yard has quickly become our go to place when we want something tasty within a few miles of our home. Even more so now that Alfie is here and I’m spending more time down there at parent and baby classes. I think a huge chunk of my maternity pay has been spent on coffee […]
- News: Refurb of The Balmoral Hotel Sees Roux Family Open Restaurant 3 weeks ago ALAIN ROUX AND MICHEL ROUX OBE REVEAL THE BALMORAL AS DESTINATION OF CHOICE FOR NEW SCOTTISH VENTURE Alain Roux, Chef Patron of The Waterside Inn, Bray-on-Thames, and his father, Michel Roux, O.B.E., legendary chef and restaurateur, are set to launch an exciting new restaurant in Edinburgh at The...
- Only in Scotland: Our Wonderfully Weird Food Quirks 2 months ago Ah Scotland, home of whisky, haggis and the country’s second national drink, Irn-Bru, it’s also home to some rather strange food quirks that visitors often find perplexing. But to Scottish people, they are completely normal. So, what are these strange food quirks that we don’t find odd at...
- News: Buck and Birch Launch Fine Dining Experience in Portobello, Edinburgh 1 month ago Nurture Nature, Eat Buck and Birch duo to launch communal fine dining experience This spring, Buck and Birch – the team behind Aelder wild elderberry liqueur – is set to launch a unique communal fine dining experience in Portobello. ‘Nurture Nature, Eat’ is the brainchild of the Buck and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Edinburgers has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!