Life in the Philippines
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Top 5 Most Useful Mobile Apps In The Philippines 2 months ago Despite the infamously slow internet speeds in the Philippines, the way that people in this country use the internet has changed dramatically, even since I arrived in 2012. While smartphones have been available to purchase for a long time, they have only become … Continue reading →
- Top 20 Things To See and Do in Boracay 3 months ago Boracay is undoubtedly one of the most established tourist destinations of the Philippines, with the infamous ‘White Beach’ still ranked as the no.1 beach in Asia by Tripadvisor. It’s especially popular among 18 to 30 year-old travel-goers due to it’s … Continue reading →
- A Guide To Filipino Dining Etiquette (Infographic) 3 months ago Below is an infographic sent in by Gourmet Society Philippines on useful tips to remember when eating in the Philippines, particularly if you dine in the company of Filipinos! Infographic Created by Gourmet Society Philippines We have very different etiquette … Continue reading →
- 16 Reasons To Visit The Philippines In 2016 2 months ago This is a guest post by Sally McDonnell. Until recently, The Philippines has traditionally been ignored by widespread tourism, overlooked in favour of other well-known (and more easily accessible) destinations such as Thailand and Singapore. However, The Philippines’ tourism industry is …...
- A Weekend Getaway on Bantayan Island, Cebu 1 year ago Bantayan is a small island located off the north-eastern coast of Cebu. It is actually still considered a part of Cebu due to its small size and close proximity, and is mostly known for it’s pristine water and tropical beaches. … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Life in the Philippines has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!