Family in Finland
Latest Blog Posts »
- Four ways to teach your child about Kenya: Global Learning for Kids Series 3 weeks ago WOULD you like to learn more about Kenya and hear stories from our friend Ammara, who has just moved from Kenya to Northern Ireland?Please click on the below link to take you to our post on Kenya, which is part of the Global Learning for Kids Series, and part of the MultiCultural Kids Blog.
- Summer journeys in Sichuan and Yunnan x 6 months ago This summer we were lucky enough to spend one month in South-West China in Sichuan and Yunnan province. In my day job I am a social worker for vulnerable BME children so I am aware of just how privileged my children were to have one month ago in the wilds of South-West China whilst many of the...
- Naomi Mitchison: Women in World History - A Multicultural Kids Blog Series 11 months ago For the second series of the brilliant Women in World History, we decided to focus on a woman close to home, or rather, close to our new adopted home, and capital city of Scotland, Edinburgh.Naomi Mitchison was born in Edinburgh in 1897 and during her lifetime penned over 90 books ranging from...
- Morocco: Global Education Series 1 year ago WOULD you like to learn more about Gnawa music which comes from Morocco? Please click on the below link to take you to our post on Gnawa music which is part of the Global Learning for Kids Series, and part of the MultiCultural Kids Blog.
- Mystery of the Disappearing Dolphin: Book Review 1 year ago Hooray! - Another "Pack-N-Go Girls Adventure Series" book to review! The Pack and Go Girls series was set up to deliver positive messages around independence, adventure, and global awareness. So far the books have been based in Mexico, Thailand and Austria and the publishers hope to publish a...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Family in Finland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!