La Vida Loca
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Return of the Culver Adventures 3 months ago Boom! Two years later, my cousin Dani is back and ready to take on Europe again. This time we were much more wiser and prepared. Last time we basically went around Europe for 6 weeks, hitting London, Austria, and Greece…and so much more. I thought we did a great job then, but I think I […]
- Reunited 11 months ago I’m lucky that I still have my tías from the beginning of my time here in Spain. My friends Allison, Christine, and Michaela are all still kicking it in Spain with me! Although we live in different parts of Spain, we were able to all meet up in Barcelona for a weekend. The first time […]
- Feliz Navidad! 1 year ago This year Christmas was going to be a very different for me. The last three years I have been lucky enough to go on two week long trips that include many different countries. This year, I was able to have a family Christmas with my boyfriend and his family, but also able to travel to […]
- El Otoño 1 year ago Just as summer was crazy, this fall has kept me busy. I made the last minute decision to stay in Malaga and start with my residency process. This means that at the moment I am legal to stay in Spain, but job wise I’m still illegal to work. *insert thumbs down* So I have been […]
- Un Veranito de Calor Part 3 (POR FIN) 1 year ago Here it is my friends, the last of summer. As I am sitting here writing this, summer is slowly getting away from us…it’s one of those rare rainy and icky days in Malaga. QUE TRISTE! Anyways, I’m just going to try to soak the last bit of sun while writing about my month of August. Like...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on La Vida Loca
20:45 PM January 04, 2015
Hello My name is Kirstie Smith and my family and I are really interested in relocating to Marbella/Malaga and wanted to ask you some advice? I currently work in a school with children aged between 7 and 8 years old. I am a level three teaching assistant and have six years experience. I also have a GCSE in Spanish French and German grade A, two a levels in French and German, I teach pre school and reception children (4 years old) French and also have recently started teaching multi sensory maths to 4 year olds. I have email a few English school in Spain today and wondered how many British people go for jobs over there, what the areas are like, what the schools are like? How easy is it to relocate?