Latest Blog Posts »
- Vance Joy in Amsterdam 2 weeks ago I have to say I’m not totally up to date with the music scene, but like to share with the Dutch Australian community when Australian artists are performing in The Netherlands or Dutch artists performing in Australia. Here’s one show … Continue reading →
- Anne Theater Production Amsterdam 3 weeks ago Earlier this year, with thanks to Theater Amsterdam and Bettine van der Heijen: Expat and Repat Services, I had the privilege of attending the ANNE Theater Production in Amsterdam. Based on the life of Anne Frank, more than 100,000 tickets have been … Continue reading →
- Mirusia My Favourite Things Tour, The Netherlands 3 weeks ago Mirusia comes back to the Netherlands with a grand tour! The Dutch-Australian singer became known as the star soloist with André Rieu, and has toured with him worldwide. With her amazing voice and showmanship Mirusia, along with her band of international … Continue reading →
- A stunning time lapse video of Delft, with glimpses of Rotterdam and Amsterdam 1 month ago Take a look at this stunning time lapse video by Pengcheng He on YouTube called 7685 Frames of (The) Netherlands. I live on the outskirts of Delft, where the majority of this was shot. It was quite a surreal feeling watching it … Continue reading →
- 2014 Royal Stables Tour The Hague 1 month ago The Royal Stables is home to some of the most beautiful horses in the country, as well as where the royal carriages are stored, including the famous “Gouden Koets” that is used on Prinsjesdag. Not generally open to the public, … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Dutch Australian
09:35 AM October 28, 2012
Renee is a woman full of ideas and projects. Her blog only proves that!
20:59 PM November 27, 2012
Brings me back to my roots. Renee has created a wonderful, vibrant community.