Latest Blog Posts »
- The World In Your Classroom Project The Hague 2 days ago A couple of months ago, I signed up for the great World In Your Classroom project. Sponsored by the Municipality of The Hague, in collaboration with ACCESS, PEP, Anglo Info South Holland and The Hague Bridge, this project aims to bring together internationals … Continue reading →
- Flip the class teddy bear comes to stay for the weekend 5 days ago At our school here in The Netherlands (and I think many schools throughout the country), children in groep 1/2 (grade 1/2 at school) take turns at having the class teddy bear come and stay for a weekend. My daughter waited … Continue reading →
- Book: Little Kingdom by the Sea 1 week ago I picked up this neat little book at the Expatica I Am Not A Tourist Fair recently and have enjoyed flicking through it since. You know those cute little Delft Blue miniature houses that KLM Royal Dutch Airlines have bestowed … Continue reading →
- Australian Film Festival Delft 21-23 November 2014 3 weeks ago The Australian Film Festival Delft (AFFDelft) is one of a kind film festival – 5 films in 3 days, from 21-23 November 2014. The Australian Film Festival (AFFDelft) is devoted to bringing recent Australian cinema and talent that have never before been … Continue reading →
- Vance Joy in Amsterdam 2 months ago I have to say I’m not totally up to date with the music scene, but like to share with the Dutch Australian community when Australian artists are performing in The Netherlands or Dutch artists performing in Australia. Here’s one show … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Dutch Australian
09:35 AM October 28, 2012
Renee is a woman full of ideas and projects. Her blog only proves that!
20:59 PM November 27, 2012
Brings me back to my roots. Renee has created a wonderful, vibrant community.