Latest Blog Posts »
- Clogheels - a Dutch Australian Queens Day Love Story 1 week ago Hi, I am Siobhan. I’m an Australian who lived in the Netherlands between 2005 and 2010. Why? Because whenever I travelled around the world I met Dutch people in the most random places and I liked them, so thought I’d … Continue reading →
- Meet Dutch Australian Siobhan O'Toole 2 weeks ago This article is part of a series sharing the stories of Dutch Australians. Today I have the pleasure of introducing Siobhan. I have had the pleasure of getting to know Siobhan a little via this email interview and also through … Continue reading →
- The 10-Item Checklist Before Taking Your First Road Trip 2 months ago Whether the goal is to see the country’s pristine landscape, experience the wide-open outback, or simply say you’ve been to both coasts, a road trip is the best way to accomplish it. The drive will be smooth and easy on … Continue reading →
- 2014 World Cup Craziness in The Netherlands 1 month ago As I type this, The Netherlands are playing their final match in the 2014 World Cup – or WK (“Way Kah” as I’ve overhead in countless conversations in the last month!). I am terribly under-qualified to write a sports post. … Continue reading →
- Australian and New Zealand Club in The Netherlands Summer BBQ 2 months ago A huge thanks to the Australian and New Zealand Club in The Netherlands for hosting a fun summer BBQ last weekend. Unfortunately, as soon as you plan a BBQ here in The Netherlands, it seems the weather will be unco-operative! … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Dutch Australian
09:35 AM October 28, 2012
Renee is a woman full of ideas and projects. Her blog only proves that!
20:59 PM November 27, 2012
Brings me back to my roots. Renee has created a wonderful, vibrant community.