Latest Blog Posts »
- The 10-Item Checklist Before Taking Your First Road Trip 4 days ago Whether the goal is to see the country’s pristine landscape, experience the wide-open outback, or simply say you’ve been to both coasts, a road trip is the best way to accomplish it. The drive will be smooth and easy on … Continue reading →
- 2014 World Cup Craziness in The Netherlands 1 week ago As I type this, The Netherlands are playing their final match in the 2014 World Cup – or WK (“Way Kah” as I’ve overhead in countless conversations in the last month!). I am terribly under-qualified to write a sports post. … Continue reading →
- Australian and New Zealand Club in The Netherlands Summer BBQ 1 week ago A huge thanks to the Australian and New Zealand Club in The Netherlands for hosting a fun summer BBQ last weekend. Unfortunately, as soon as you plan a BBQ here in The Netherlands, it seems the weather will be unco-operative! … Continue reading →
- Raising Dutch Australian children - Let it Go/Laat het los 3 weeks ago If you have a young daughter, or have been anywhere near a young girl in the last few months, it’s highly likely you’ve heard them belting out “Let It Go” – the most popular song from the Disney movie, Frozen. In … Continue reading →
- Gazelle Bicycles Australia - Going Dutch in Australia 2 months ago Hi, my name is Paul van Bellen and I was born in the small village of Dirksland, The Netherlands in 1977. When I was almost 2, my Mum and Dad moved to Australia like so many others during that period … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Dutch Australian
09:35 AM October 28, 2012
Renee is a woman full of ideas and projects. Her blog only proves that!
20:59 PM November 27, 2012
Brings me back to my roots. Renee has created a wonderful, vibrant community.