Latest Blog Posts »
- Win tickets for meet and greet with Amy Shark: Australian singer songwriter in Amsterdam 4 days ago One of Australias hottest newcomers is singer-songwriter Amy Shark. She scored a monster hit with her dreamy, electronic single ‘Adore’ on Soundcloud and Spotify and has been touring non-stop ever since. Her style is dreamy and personal, and she sings as if she’s sharing her deepest secrets....
- Friday On My Mind: The Easybeats mini series on ABC 4 days ago Friday On My Mind: Airing on ABC and ABC iview on 26 November 2017 and 3 December 2017 at 8.40pm Friday On My Mind is a two-part drama mini-series that tells the story of five young newly-arrived immigrants who met in a Sydney migrant hostel in the swinging 1960s and went on to take Australian...
- Tea for Two - Het lied en de liefde in The Hague 2 months ago Dutch Australian couple Tess and Kieran will be performing together in The Hague on Saturday 21 October 2017. *for English please scroll down* Wandelend in nachtelijk Chiang Mai werden twee mensen verliefd. Hij probeerde haar voor zich te winnen met het zingen van jazzcrooners; zij antwoordde met...
- 2017 World in Your Classroom The Hague 2 months ago In 2014, I took part in a fabulous project in The Hague called “The World in Your Classroom”. You can real all about my experiences here: https://dutchaustralian.com/the-world-in-your-classroom-project-the-hague/ Unfortunately I haven’t had the chance to personally take part since due to a...
- 2017 Castlefest The Netherlands 3 months ago On 4 August 2017, my daughters and I attended Castlefest for the first time. In a world where we are so constantly busy and work and school routines rule our lives, it was so nice to just take a day out of reality. For my two unicorn and fairy loving children, they were totally at […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Dutch Australian
09:35 AM October 28, 2012
Renee is a woman full of ideas and projects. Her blog only proves that!
20:59 PM November 27, 2012
Brings me back to my roots. Renee has created a wonderful, vibrant community.