Latest Blog Posts »
- Pinksteren 11 hours ago Today and tomorrow are public holidays in The Netherlands.
- First Monday of the month: Test siren in The Netherlands 1 week ago If you’re new to The Netherlands, at midday on the first Monday of the month you might wonder what that siren sound is! In Dutch, it is called a Waarschuwingsstelsel This is a test siren which sounds each month, and … Continue reading →
- The last Koninginnedag 2 weeks ago It wasn’t so long ago that I learnt to confidently pronounce and spell “Koninginnedag”!
- 2013 ANZAC Day Ceremony The Hague, The Netherlands 3 weeks ago A heartfelt thank you to the New Zealand and Australia Ambassadors to the Netherlands Mr George Troup and Mr Neil Mules AO for their invitation and to all involved in making it possible to be there and experience a moving … Continue reading →
- The Coolest Beaches in Sydney 3 weeks ago Australia is renowned for its pristine beaches, many of which are found in and around beautiful Sydney. The Australian Bureau of Statistics
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Dutch Australian
09:35 AM October 28, 2012
Renee is a woman full of ideas and projects. Her blog only proves that!
20:59 PM November 27, 2012
Brings me back to my roots. Renee has created a wonderful, vibrant community.