Latest Blog Posts »
- Reciprocal health care between Australia and The Netherlands 1 day ago If you are a resident in either country and travel for a short term holiday, did you know that you may be eligible for reciprocal health care between Australia and The Netherlands? If you live in Australia and travel to … Continue reading →
- Foodie Paradise on Australia's Sunshine Coast 1 week ago The Sunshine Coast is becoming one of the premier locations for foodies in Australia. Take a coach tour from Brisbane to visit the wine and food regions of Maleny, fly to the area on one of the many direct flights … Continue reading →
- Billy's Bakehouse: A real Australian meat pie in The Netherlands 1 week ago Billy’s Bakehouse offers you the opportunity to have a real Australian meat pie in The Netherlands. This week, I learnt a little more about the story behind the business. Darren has been in The Netherlands for 22 years and has … Continue reading →
- Are the Dutch patriotic? NSS Opening ceremony 2014 3 weeks ago I’ve been a dual national Dutch Australian since I accepted my Dutch citizenship in 2007 (and Australian since birth). The Dutch have never struck me as particularly openly patriotic – except, of course, for sporting matches and the Olympics! There, … Continue reading →
- Beaches to Breweries: Brisbane's Top Fun Spots 3 weeks ago To the north, south, east, and west, Brisbane is surrounded by a kaleidoscope of diverse landscapes in every direction. On the eastern horizon lies the island-studded playground of Moreton Bay. Drive an hour west from Brisbane and you’ll discover the … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Dutch Australian
09:35 AM October 28, 2012
Renee is a woman full of ideas and projects. Her blog only proves that!
20:59 PM November 27, 2012
Brings me back to my roots. Renee has created a wonderful, vibrant community.