Latest Blog Posts »
- 2014 Royal Stables Tour The Hague 6 hours ago The Royal Stables is home to some of the most beautiful horses in the country, as well as where the royal carriages are stored, including the famous “Gouden Koets” that is used on Prinsjesdag. Not generally open to the public, … Continue reading →
- 2014 Varend Corso Floating Flower Parade Delft 2 weeks ago Each year, there is a beautiful Varend Corso in Delft and surrounds. This three day event showcases the best fruit, vegetables and of course, flowers in the region. In 2014, it took place on 1, 2, and 3 August 2014. … Continue reading →
- The Dutch Australian Cultural Centre (DACC), Sydney 2 weeks ago I’d like to encourage everyone to read this article submitted by Klaas Woldring, Hon. Secretary DACC. It explains more about the great work they are doing in Australia. ——- The Centre was established in 1983 by the Federation of Dutch Associations … Continue reading →
- Clogheels - a Dutch Australian Queens Day Love Story 2 months ago Hi, I am Siobhan. I’m an Australian who lived in the Netherlands between 2005 and 2010. Why? Because whenever I travelled around the world I met Dutch people in the most random places and I liked them, so thought I’d … Continue reading →
- Meet Dutch Australian Siobhan O'Toole 1 month ago This article is part of a series sharing the stories of Dutch Australians. Today I have the pleasure of introducing Siobhan. I have had the pleasure of getting to know Siobhan a little via this email interview and also through … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Dutch Australian
09:35 AM October 28, 2012
Renee is a woman full of ideas and projects. Her blog only proves that!
20:59 PM November 27, 2012
Brings me back to my roots. Renee has created a wonderful, vibrant community.