Latest Blog Posts »
- The first five things I did when I arrived back in Australia from The Netherlands 1 day ago To bring you up to speed if you’re not yet a regular on this blog, I’m a Dutch Australian who grew up in Australia, then married a Dutch man and lived in The Netherlands from 2002-2007. In December 2007, we … Continue reading →
- Do kangaroos have two legs or four? 3 days ago An American friend has asked me – Do kangaroos have two legs or four? She has a bet riding on this and needs to know an official answer. She asked me as an Australian – but I have no idea! … Continue reading →
- 2013 Sinterklaas Maasluis 3 weeks ago Last year we really enjoyed the 2012 Sinterklaas arrival in Maasluis so headed there again this morning. It was a cold, foggy morning but that didn’t stop hundreds of parents and children lining the harbour to wait for Sinterklaas’ steamboat. I … Continue reading →
- Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra coming to QPAC in Brisbane 1 month ago The Royal Concertgebouw Ochestra is coming to the Queensland Performing Arts Centre. Hailed as the world’s greatest, they will make their Australian debut next month performing two exceptional programs featuring great masterworks of the orchestral repertoire. Under the baton of … Continue...
- FlyKly Smart Wheel Kickstarter project in New York - will it take off in Australia and NL? 1 month ago Thanks to StickyBottle for highlighting this new project about the FlyKly Smart Wheel Kickstarter project in New York – will it take off in Australia and The Netherlands do you think? With a beautifully presented Kickstarter crowd funding campaign, where … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Dutch Australian
09:35 AM October 28, 2012
Renee is a woman full of ideas and projects. Her blog only proves that!
20:59 PM November 27, 2012
Brings me back to my roots. Renee has created a wonderful, vibrant community.