Latest Blog Posts »
- Holland vs the Netherlands: a crash course in Dutch geography 2 weeks ago This great video explains why so many people are confused about the term Holland vs the Netherlands and gives a crash course in Dutch Geography! The post Holland vs the Netherlands: a crash course in Dutch geography appeared first on Dutch Australian.
- De Weilandwinkel, Delft, The Netherlands 4 weeks ago We live in a beautiful area right on the border between The Hague and Delft. Our area is called Ypenburg and it’s right next to the Delftse Hout and Bieslandse Bos. I had already discovered the Hoeve Biesland by attending their awesome annual “farm festival”, which you can read about in...
- Wij gaan naar Australie: an upcoming adventure for a family from The Netherlands 1 month ago I recently began working at the Haagse Hogeschool (The Hague University of Applied Sciences) and read about Sander’s upcoming trip on a the internal website. I contacted him and asked if I could share here as I’m sure it is interesting to the Dutch Australian community! Read below about...
- Dutch Australian cooperation on Flood Risk and Water Management 1 month ago Brisbane gathers Water experts at a Live Conference with The Hague to discuss the Queensland-Netherlands Cooperation on Flood Risk and Water Management On the occasion of the visit to Australia of the Dutch Vice-Minister for Trade, Simon Smits, over forty experts on water management,...
- Elearning Course: Moving to a New Country or State 1 month ago I had the pleasure of meeting Kama when we were both living on the Sunshine Coast in Australia. Now she is living in the UK and I’m in The Netherlands! Author of The Happy Migrant, Kama has moved from country to country several times and gathers all her experiences into this practical book....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Dutch Australian
09:35 AM October 28, 2012
Renee is a woman full of ideas and projects. Her blog only proves that!
20:59 PM November 27, 2012
Brings me back to my roots. Renee has created a wonderful, vibrant community.