Courageous or Crazy
Latest Blog Posts »
- I Paid My Income Tax Today 4 days ago I Paid My Income Tax Today (Irving Berlin)“The only things certain in life are death and taxes” – Benjamin Franklin
- All I Really Need 1 week ago All I Really Need (Raffi)
- La Vie En Rose 3 weeks ago La Vie en Rose (Edith Piaf)The high dive represents a rite of passage.
- Big Parade 3 weeks ago Big Parade (The Lumineers)Shannon & Richard on the steps of Chelsea Town Hall
- Float On 2 months ago
Contest Entries »
- Top 5 What The. . . ??? Moments. . . Since Moving to The Netherlands Writing Contest March 2013 After moving our family to The Netherlands 14-months ago, there have been at least 18-handfuls of oh-my-I-don’t-know-if-I-can-do-this-moments. My husband and I moved excitedly and exhaustedly. Our two large dogs moved apprehensively. Our...
- La Vie En Rose Expat Culture Shock The high dive represents a rite of passage. Mine was at Jack Carter pool in Plano, Texas, but irregardless of where you grew up, the high dive at your community pool terrorized your small, but important, youthful world. You gazed for months with...
- All I Really Need Education and International Schools The overwhelming task that lay before me – each step to be approached and passed like mile markers on a stretch of highway in the desert – prevented me from indulging myself in too many heartfelt, tearful, fully-aware goodbyes. It was a sunny...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Courageous or Crazy has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!