Latest Blog Posts »
- Paint 1 day ago Mix, flood, wash Rainbow palette Damp brush No plan Swipe, blot, scratch Too much water, muddy Too much color, sloppy Too much detail, cluttered Swipe, blot, scratch Imperfection is expected It’s beautiful Mutable Impermanent
- Love. 2 days ago F is in perfect repose next to me. Dawn’s blue light slips in from between the shades and brightens the hills and valleys of his face. I gently clasp his careworn hand, and he softly squeezes back. + He sits at his desk, engrossed. He has the same discerning look as his baby photo that […]
- Herd 4 days ago 8am train. My own little slice of hell. It’s the morning business rush; the 9am-ers position themselves along the platform, discreetly eyeing the competition. The train wheezes into the station, and all order is lost. Herding themselves in front of the door, they commit the cardinal sin of train...
- Girl 1 week ago 8:30am. I’m at a plastified table at a roadside café. Gwen Stefani trills “Just a Girl” in my head, and I tap my feet with the drumbeat. This place is an 80’s dream. Rows of glasses behind the bar, backlit in flourescent. Recessed lights overhead illuminate the curved bar, which is...
- Steady 2 weeks ago (4) Tense aggression in the heat of frustration. What to do? My body can’t take this explosion of anger, I’ve got to have a physical outlet. Stupid Barbie, why don’t you do what I want? I hate you. Bite, clench hard. Quickly take a look. It’s all bent. Why did I do that? Now she’s […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Larisanjou has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!