Chad in Amsterdam
Latest Blog Posts »
- OOSTERPARK 1 day ago Autumn doesn’t necessarily signify the dormancy of all plant life…
- SEASON'S GREETINGS 1 day ago This year’s “discussion” over blackface is drawing to a conclusion. What will happen to Zwarte Piet? Stay tuned for Blackface 2014; coming next October from the Netherlands…
- MILDLY AGGRESSIVE BANTER 1 day ago People don’t really fight in Amsterdam. They prefer to debate in a mildly aggressive manner. The victor of this debate then becomes the Dutch alpha male.
- THE NEVER-ENDING STORY 1 day ago You haven’t seen the last of me…
- KATHY LEE 4 days ago Jessy Lanza at the OT301…
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Chad in Amsterdam
21:43 PM October 26, 2012
Chad's razor sharp and confronting observations shape the mirror that most Dutch wish to ignore or deny. Must-follow.
12:45 PM March 26, 2013
I love this blog as a born and raised Amsterdammer. Chad makes me see my city from a different perspective. Often humerous sometimes critical observations. One thing is clear to me, he loves Amsterdam and I doubt he's ever going to leave :-).