Chad in Amsterdam
Latest Blog Posts »
- BLACKOUT 1 day ago When my memory fails, my camera picks up the slack…
- KAMP SEEDORF 6 days ago The very existence of Kamp Seedorf is the concept of double entendre as presented through the medium of graffiti. This art collective, which originated in Almere, maintains that art, football and graffiti are the unifying facets of its active members. Their namesake is equally influenced by...
- MARINA CAPDEVILA X BASIS 1 week ago It really saddens me to see Basis close. Albeit the plan is to relocate, the Vijzelstraat location is really a lovely place with decor from the London Police and Twee Muizen, not to mention the countless stickers and tags abound. Marina Capdevila slid up from Spain and blessed them with...
- LADY OF THE EVENING IN THE DAYTIME 1 week ago A funny thing happened the Thursday after this past Queensday. As
- CREEPIN' ON AH COME UP 2 weeks ago If I was posed like this smoking a cigarette in front of Centraal Station, folks would think I was looking for keys in bike locks.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Chad in Amsterdam
21:43 PM October 26, 2012
Chad's razor sharp and confronting observations shape the mirror that most Dutch wish to ignore or deny. Must-follow.
12:45 PM March 26, 2013
I love this blog as a born and raised Amsterdammer. Chad makes me see my city from a different perspective. Often humerous sometimes critical observations. One thing is clear to me, he loves Amsterdam and I doubt he's ever going to leave :-).