Latest Blog Posts »
- Going to grad school in London: Making the choice, applying, visa preparations and what to do once you get to London 2 years ago As I was getting ready to make the journey to London this time last year, I remember how amazing, scary and exciting it all was. I made sure to record as much as I could in hopes that I can help others along the way so here’s a re-post of some of what I did […]
- Completing a year of grad school in London~ 2 years ago I went home to LA for two weeks at the end of June before my work placement began. There is nothing like returning home to help reflect on everything that has happened over the last few months. And over days of sunny patches, kareoke nights and burger eatings I thought about how nice it is […]
- Entrepreneur boot camp, friendly visits and end of my taught programme! 2 years ago I think this has possibly been the longest I’ve gone with out posting on my blog! Early June was a bit hectic for me- we had exams in the first week, followed by training sessions and dissertation day in the second week while working part time and my friend Adri was visiting. Amidst all this […]
- Getting a job as an international student in London! 2 years ago I had a picture in my head of the sort of life I wanted to lead in London. Busily going back and forth from school, work and an active social life. Simultaneously, having full weekends of exploring the city and traveling around Europe. I was an idiot. I had no clue the amount of work […]
- Spring break in Malaga: The perfect (cheap) city break~ 3 years ago All of December and January Marco and I were trying to figure out where to go during spring break. I wanted sea and sun and gardens, Marco wanted good food and sightseeing and nightlife. We both didn’t want a big city. Eventually we decided on Malaga. Malaga is on the Costa Del Sol in Andalucia,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Beas Louise has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!