Latest Blog Posts »
- YOU NEED A LICENSE TO GOLF IN GERMANY (AND HOW TO GET ONE) 6 months ago Hey again
- A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF EXCUSES WHY I HAVE NOT BLOGGED IN THE PAST YEAR 5 months ago Hello World. It’s fitting to open this blog with the classic coder greeting. While I have not been this distant from the bloggiverse since I began back in 2010, I am more emerged than ever before in the tech world. Technology has consumed a large chunk of my interest capacity since I got my first...
- HOW TO FILE YOUR TAX RETURN IN GERMANY (AND GET BIG MONEY BACK) 11 months ago There are lots of confusing things about living abroad, but doing anything government related (e.g., doing taxes, getting a driver’s license) has to be the most daunting. Admittedly, since I moved to Germany directly after finishing my bachelor’s degree, I also had approximately zero...
- WHERE TO BEGIN WHEN YOU FELL OFF THE FACE OF THE BLOGGING UNIVERSE? 1 year ago Apparently if I tweet something, it might actually happen, especially if people like it – so thanks to the 8 of you who liked this tweet (I realize this may sound sarcastic to some, but I assure you it is not as it is rare a tweet of mine that receives 8 likes)! Note to self: […]
- 10 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE MOVING TO GERMANY 1 year ago After almost five years in Germany, I think it is safe to say that I’ve adapted to the German way of life. I do not even notice many of the “only in Germany” aspects anymore. Every time I have visitors, they point out differences that I do not even notice. Last time my mom was […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Germany Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Germany!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Speaking Denglish has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!