Ginger and Scotch
Latest Blog Posts »
- Easy Homemade Chinese Egg Noodles From Scratch 3 months ago A fun and easy recipe for homemade Chinese Egg Noodles that can be made by hand or with a pasta machine. Perfectly chewy and springy, these noodles will hold up well in your favorite soup or stir-fry sauce without turning mushy. Kids these days are busier than they’ve every been. From the minute...
- Where to Find the Haberdashery Shops in Deira (Dubai) 5 months ago Head over to the Naif area in Deira, Dubai for a fun meander around the fabric, haberdashery and notions shops. Tiny little shops clustered along a few pedestrian alleyways selling ribbon, buttons, zippers, thread, tulle, and so much more can keep you occupied for hours. I’ve created a suggested...
- Recommended Blogging Resources & Tools 10 months ago Below is a list of recommended blogging resources that I’ve either personally used (in most cases) or which are highly recommended. Even though I have had positive experiences with all of these companies and their products, please do not spend any money on them until you have researched them...
- Pasta Machine Review: Marcato Atlas 150 vs CucinaPro Imperia 150 10 months ago When your rolling pin can’t get the job done, which pasta machine should you turn to? Here is my pasta machine review of two Italian-made brands: the Marcato Atlas 150 vs the CucinaPro Imperia150. I love the squishy elastic feel of soft dough being kneaded in my bare hands. I enjoy the back and...
- Use a WordPress Plugin for Frequently Used Text or Scripts 9 months ago Are you tired of typing or copy-pasting the same frequently used text on certain posts over and over again? Like disclaimers for sponsored posts? Do you use scripts within your posts that stubbornly keeps changing each time you switch from text editor to visual editor? I had both of these...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 15 reviews on Ginger and Scotch
20:43 PM October 29, 2012
Love this blog! The Ginger and Scotch blog always proves to be fresh, exciting, adventurous and informative. Sandy provides the personal insight to connect the reader to her journey through her various experiences. Her passion is showcased through her use of descriptive language and outstanding photos. My favorite part are the tips and exciting recipes. Have actually experimented with some of her ginger and scotch recipes.
09:40 AM October 30, 2012
my favorite blog :) love the amazing recipes and photos. her amusing background stories and comments are always entertaining!
10:05 AM October 30, 2012
I love how Sandy relates her food discoveries to her every-day stories. And that Wee Scotch of hers is just the cutest little guy around! Sandy is great with food photography - really makes me want to go out and eat everything that she posts about. An entertaining and enjoyable read!
18:00 PM October 30, 2012
just loveeeeee this blog
18:01 PM October 30, 2012
I read this blog very regularly. Always entertaining to read the stories. Eager to read more.
18:03 PM October 30, 2012
great blog. always makes me hungry
18:13 PM October 30, 2012
I really adore this blog - of all the food blogs I read, this one is so personal, it's as if Sandy is talking right to her readers. Her travels through Vietnam were really fascinating - and her posts from Dubai really illuminate life there. And finally Wee Scotch is a STAR!
20:40 PM October 30, 2012
Always enjoy reading this blog and it's got lots of information on where to get weird and wonderful ingredients in Dubai.
06:59 AM October 31, 2012
I personally love Sandy' blog especially because I hate trying places and being disappointed and with her blog I have all the time new&nice places to try. She has also Vietnamise background like me so maybe same palate? Anyway really good tips!!!
17:00 PM October 31, 2012
I find this blog so inspiring. How can it not be the best? Love the food photos too.
03:53 AM November 01, 2012
Love reading Ginger & Scotch for her Dubai foodie finds, evocative stories of her travels, as well as a peak into her kitchen.
14:35 PM November 02, 2012
I love how Sandy tells a story along with very beautiful photos, her blog is ace! :)
12:57 PM November 05, 2012
Beautiful, evocative writing and photography, Sandy always takes you on a tantalising trip somewhere.
18:08 PM November 07, 2012
I love Ginger & Scotch's travelogues. The photographs captures the very essence of travel... you'll understand if you read the posts on Vietnam. This blog is like an Ibn Batuta of Dubai blogs!
20:55 PM November 11, 2012
nice blog sir keep it up...