Ginger and Scotch
Latest Blog Posts »
- Introducing Little Ginger 5 months ago This Thanksgiving, I had so much to be thankful for: family, friends, good health, and the safe delivery of “Little Ginger” who graced us with her presence at 6 lbs 6 oz. She is the sweetest little baby and is absolutely adored by her big brother, Wee Scotch: Related posts: Introducing Wee...
- October Catchup 5 months ago October was a particularly busy month for the Ginger and Scotch family. Wee Scotch continued to adjust (very well so far) to his second month at Pre-Kindergarten, we moved apartments and continued to prepare for the upcoming arrival of “Little Ginger”. Yes, we moved house while I was nine...
- Staycations: Weekend Pool Escapes 7 months ago What to do when it’s too hot in Dubai to do anything outdoors? Within minutes of walking outside, poor Wee Scotch drips with sweat which just saturates his little head. And being a toddler, he can’t sit still but runs around chasing other children, thus getting even hotter and sweatier. Bikes...
- Fresh Corn Obsession and Rediscovering Time for Myself 7 months ago I did it! I posted a food photo on my blog since who-knows-when!? No, I still haven’t picked up a camera since June and still relying on my iPhone cam but better than nothing I think. I took this picture to blog about my obsession with fresh corn lately (as opposed to canned or frozen...
- "Big School" and Getting Back in the Kitchen 7 months ago With the arrival of September this year, Scotch and I entered a new chapter of our lives – life as parents of a school kid! Wee Scotched embarked on the great adventure of “big school” (it’s the term he uses to distinguish his new school from his old nursery/day-care). He is adapting...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 15 reviews on Ginger and Scotch
20:43 PM October 29, 2012
Love this blog! The Ginger and Scotch blog always proves to be fresh, exciting, adventurous and informative. Sandy provides the personal insight to connect the reader to her journey through her various experiences. Her passion is showcased through her use of descriptive language and outstanding photos. My favorite part are the tips and exciting recipes. Have actually experimented with some of her ginger and scotch recipes.
09:40 AM October 30, 2012
my favorite blog :) love the amazing recipes and photos. her amusing background stories and comments are always entertaining!
10:05 AM October 30, 2012
I love how Sandy relates her food discoveries to her every-day stories. And that Wee Scotch of hers is just the cutest little guy around! Sandy is great with food photography - really makes me want to go out and eat everything that she posts about. An entertaining and enjoyable read!
18:00 PM October 30, 2012
just loveeeeee this blog
18:01 PM October 30, 2012
I read this blog very regularly. Always entertaining to read the stories. Eager to read more.
18:03 PM October 30, 2012
great blog. always makes me hungry
18:13 PM October 30, 2012
I really adore this blog - of all the food blogs I read, this one is so personal, it's as if Sandy is talking right to her readers. Her travels through Vietnam were really fascinating - and her posts from Dubai really illuminate life there. And finally Wee Scotch is a STAR!
20:40 PM October 30, 2012
Always enjoy reading this blog and it's got lots of information on where to get weird and wonderful ingredients in Dubai.
06:59 AM October 31, 2012
I personally love Sandy' blog especially because I hate trying places and being disappointed and with her blog I have all the time new&nice places to try. She has also Vietnamise background like me so maybe same palate? Anyway really good tips!!!
17:00 PM October 31, 2012
I find this blog so inspiring. How can it not be the best? Love the food photos too.
03:53 AM November 01, 2012
Love reading Ginger & Scotch for her Dubai foodie finds, evocative stories of her travels, as well as a peak into her kitchen.
14:35 PM November 02, 2012
I love how Sandy tells a story along with very beautiful photos, her blog is ace! :)
12:57 PM November 05, 2012
Beautiful, evocative writing and photography, Sandy always takes you on a tantalising trip somewhere.
18:08 PM November 07, 2012
I love Ginger & Scotch's travelogues. The photographs captures the very essence of travel... you'll understand if you read the posts on Vietnam. This blog is like an Ibn Batuta of Dubai blogs!
20:55 PM November 11, 2012
nice blog sir keep it up...