Ginger and Scotch
Latest Blog Posts »
- Recommended Blogging Resources & Tools 5 months ago Below is a list of recommended blogging resources that I’ve either personally used (in most cases) or which are highly recommended. Even though I have had positive experiences with all of these companies and their products, please do not spend any money on them until you have researched them...
- Pasta Machine Review: Marcato Atlas vs Cucina Pro Imperia 6 months ago When your rolling pin can’t get the job done, which pasta machine should you turn to? Here is my review of two Italian-made pasta machines: the Marcato Atlas vs the Imperia pasta machine. I love the squishy elastic feel of soft dough being kneaded in my bare hands. I enjoy the back and forth...
- Use a WordPress Plugin for Frequently Used Text or Scripts 5 months ago Are you tired of typing or copy-pasting the same frequently used text on certain posts over and over again? Like disclaimers for sponsored posts? Do you use scripts within your posts that stubbornly keeps changing each time you switch from text editor to visual editor? I had both of these...
- Transfer Handy Cookbook Recipes to the Paprika Recipe App 7 months ago The Handy Cookbook app will no longer be supported by Apple. Save all your recipes by following these directions to transfer them over to the Paprika app. The Handy Cookbook app for iPhone was probably the first app I ever payed money for. It was 2 months after I had my first iPhone and free apps...
- How to Make *Baked* Baking Soda for Alkaline Noodles (like Ramen) 6 months ago What are “alkaline” noodles and why are they prized in Asian cuisine? How can you use baking soda to make these alkaline noodles? Continue reading to find out! What are alkaline noodles? Alkaline noodles are noodles that have been made with water that has a higher pH than normal drinking...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 15 reviews on Ginger and Scotch
20:43 PM October 29, 2012
Love this blog! The Ginger and Scotch blog always proves to be fresh, exciting, adventurous and informative. Sandy provides the personal insight to connect the reader to her journey through her various experiences. Her passion is showcased through her use of descriptive language and outstanding photos. My favorite part are the tips and exciting recipes. Have actually experimented with some of her ginger and scotch recipes.
09:40 AM October 30, 2012
my favorite blog :) love the amazing recipes and photos. her amusing background stories and comments are always entertaining!
10:05 AM October 30, 2012
I love how Sandy relates her food discoveries to her every-day stories. And that Wee Scotch of hers is just the cutest little guy around! Sandy is great with food photography - really makes me want to go out and eat everything that she posts about. An entertaining and enjoyable read!
18:00 PM October 30, 2012
just loveeeeee this blog
18:01 PM October 30, 2012
I read this blog very regularly. Always entertaining to read the stories. Eager to read more.
18:03 PM October 30, 2012
great blog. always makes me hungry
18:13 PM October 30, 2012
I really adore this blog - of all the food blogs I read, this one is so personal, it's as if Sandy is talking right to her readers. Her travels through Vietnam were really fascinating - and her posts from Dubai really illuminate life there. And finally Wee Scotch is a STAR!
20:40 PM October 30, 2012
Always enjoy reading this blog and it's got lots of information on where to get weird and wonderful ingredients in Dubai.
06:59 AM October 31, 2012
I personally love Sandy' blog especially because I hate trying places and being disappointed and with her blog I have all the time new&nice places to try. She has also Vietnamise background like me so maybe same palate? Anyway really good tips!!!
17:00 PM October 31, 2012
I find this blog so inspiring. How can it not be the best? Love the food photos too.
03:53 AM November 01, 2012
Love reading Ginger & Scotch for her Dubai foodie finds, evocative stories of her travels, as well as a peak into her kitchen.
14:35 PM November 02, 2012
I love how Sandy tells a story along with very beautiful photos, her blog is ace! :)
12:57 PM November 05, 2012
Beautiful, evocative writing and photography, Sandy always takes you on a tantalising trip somewhere.
18:08 PM November 07, 2012
I love Ginger & Scotch's travelogues. The photographs captures the very essence of travel... you'll understand if you read the posts on Vietnam. This blog is like an Ibn Batuta of Dubai blogs!
20:55 PM November 11, 2012
nice blog sir keep it up...