Latest Blog Posts »
- At your service, tipping and table manners A common question we all face when we go abroad is what is the cultural norms surrounding tipping? In Ireland it is customary to tip ten to fifteen percent of the bill in a restaurant. Tipping is not as common o 2 years ago
- La Pedraza candlelit festival 2 years ago La Pedraza candlelit festival
- The prado rey wine tour 2 years ago The prado rey wine tour
- Wine and sunshine, all aboard the winebus 2 years ago Wine and sunshine happen to be two of my favourite things so what better way to combine my twin passions than by hopping on a wine bus from Madrid to visit a vineyard in the Burgos region and enjoy a tour of a Spanish town enjoying a candlelit festival to boot? Winebus tours run throughout the...
- The vineyard 2 years ago The vineyard
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » whenirisheyesrwatchn-irishgalnmadrid has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!