Betty Carlson - The world from my windows
Latest Blog Posts »
- On the 12th day of Christmas... 4 months ago Part of our Christmas village, which, if 2013 is like most years, will probably stay up until March or even beyond... I will take stock of these 12 glorious days of vacation.
- On the 11th day of Christmas... 4 months ago ...I quietly recovered from the New Year's Eve party we went to.We had said we would leave at 1:00 am at the latest; we left at 2:30 am and got to sleep at about 3:00.It was quite the evening but we were up to it!In the French tradition, everything was set up very festively, and in the French...
- On the 10th day of Christmas.... 5 months ago Rodez, Place Foch, Dec. 31 2012I wonder why her shadow looks like "The Thinker"?...I had some minor preparations to do for the New Year's Eve party, or "r
- On the 9th day of Christmas... 5 months ago ....I delved into two very different types of books.After taking about a 3-week post-DELTA Module One break from reading books about English Language Teaching, I decided to go back to the basics with Jim Scrivener's Learning Teaching.I had already read some chapters from it, but with the emphasis...
- On the 7th and 8th day of Christmas... 5 months ago ...reality struck in the form of a good look at what is awaiting me in the Cambridge DELTA course, Module Two.I think I had been so obsessed with trying to pass Module One -- results are in February, so I'm not crowing too soon -- that I hadn't really looked that much into Module Two.Today, I...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Betty Carlson - The world from my windows has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!