The Gill Family
Latest Blog Posts »
- Baby Paperwork: DNI (Documento Nacional de Identidad) 1 week ago Now that we have our Partida de Nacimiento (official Argentine Birth Certificate) we are ready to apply for our son's DNI.This process is remarkably easier than it was back in 2011, maybe the whole "Nuevo DNI" campaign is really making a difference! Many of the "Comunas" have services that allow...
- Baby Paperwork: Getting an Argentine Birth Certificate 3 weeks ago After giving birth to Gretchen in 2011, I considered myself a bit of an expert on registering a baby's birth in Argentina.
- Estancia La Porteña 4 weeks ago The Big House at La Porte
- The Four Letter "L" Word 3 months ago You don't see it coming. It hits you when you least expect it. Once you've got it, it gets in your head and is difficult to shake.The Four Letter "L" Word has invaded our home. It's not love. It's Lice.Now, before you think that we are dirtbags, let me just say that lice in Argentina is like the...
- The Post Our Son Will Hate 2 months ago About 12 weeks into my pregnancy with Alex, we found out that we were having a baby boy. We would not have to decide if we wanted ear piercing at birth (a service that we declined with Gretchen), but we were faced with a new, more masculine decision to make...Jon and I always knew that if we had a...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Gill Family has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!