La Panza Portena
Latest Blog Posts »
- Review: La Carnicería 3 weeks ago It’s a tale as old as time: Buenos Aires and beef go hand in hand (and have done so for eons). More so than peanut butter and jelly, grilled cheese and tomato soup, or Bert & Ernie; it’s just a … Continue reading →
- Review: Shout Brasas & Drinks 4 weeks ago The shortest distance between two points is always a straight line, correct? Now imagine that if along the straight line between your office and home there were a perfect little spot for a drink and some tapas – it would be … Continue reading →
- #MAPA14 Comes to a Close 2 months ago What a glorious year it’s been for the aperitivo, wouldn’t you say? Whether you’re a hipster who drinks Campari with soda while you’re at some underground party, a chic society girl sipping on Aperol as the sun goes down, or … Continue reading →
- Auguri! #MAPA14 Finalists Announced 1 month ago After a grueling first phase of cocktail creation, the finalists of the second edition of #MAPA14 have been announced! More than 300 people – experts and aficionados alike – put on their creative thinking caps in the hopes of wowing … Continue reading →
- Hernán Gipponi's T&A at Gran Bar Danzón 3 months ago …That’s Tapas & Arroz, sickos. Last week Hernán Gipponi took over the kitchen at Gran Bar Danzón and rocked Recoleta’s socks off with a four-day gastronomic extravaganza. The propuesta? Tapas, rice, and wine, featuring versions of HG’s most well-known dishes, such as … Continue...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » La Panza Portena has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!