La Panza Portena
Latest Blog Posts »
- Review: Cafe Crespin 2 months ago Is there anything better than waking up on a sunny Saturday and meeting your friends for a delicious breakfast? Perhaps, if you add a nice leisurely bike ride along the river to the mix, topped off with a gooey cinnamon … Continue reading →
- Review: Coffee Avenue - Hot Drinks on Wheels 2 months ago If I could buy stock in my neighborhood, I would (is that even a thing?). As I’ve been blabbing on about for the past several weeks, Retiro is on the up and up in many ways this year, and a … Continue reading →
- Review: Pagano Club Social 2 months ago One of my favorite Buenos Aires hobbies is strolling down the grand avenues,
- Review: Ocho Once Maison du Chef 2 months ago Restaurants in Palermo Viejo / Hollywood seem to fall into one of two categories: In-your-face, occupying a full street corner with big windows and a bigger propuesta loaded with hooplah; or something more tucked away, unassuming, with no need to … Continue reading →
- Review: Farinelli 2 months ago Keeping on trend with the huge crush I have on my own neighborhood, let’s visit another Palermitano transplant in Retiro: Farinelli.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » La Panza Portena has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!