La Panza Portena
Latest Blog Posts »
- #MAPA14 Comes to a Close 3 days ago What a glorious year it’s been for the aperitivo, wouldn’t you say? Whether you’re a hipster who drinks Campari with soda while you’re at some underground party, a chic society girl sipping on Aperol as the sun goes down, or … Continue reading →
- Auguri! #MAPA14 Finalists Announced 2 weeks ago After a grueling first phase of cocktail creation, the finalists of the second edition of #MAPA14 have been announced! More than 300 people – experts and aficionados alike – put on their creative thinking caps in the hopes of wowing … Continue reading →
- Hernán Gipponi's T&A at Gran Bar Danzón 1 month ago …That’s Tapas & Arroz, sickos. Last week Hernán Gipponi took over the kitchen at Gran Bar Danzón and rocked Recoleta’s socks off with a four-day gastronomic extravaganza. The propuesta? Tapas, rice, and wine, featuring versions of HG’s most well-known dishes, such as … Continue...
- #MAPA14: Start Your Aperitivo Engines 1 month ago Springtime in Buenos Aires: the days are getting longer, the temperatures are warming up, and it’s time for this year’s edition of #MAPA. The Movimiento Aperitivo Argentino is gearing up for another season of competition in search of the greatest … Continue reading →
- Review: Chiuso Ristorante 2 months ago Despite the overwhelming amount of Italian immigrants in Buenos Aires, it’s surprisingly tough to get solid Italian food that goes above and beyond your typical heavy gnocchi or sludgy risotto. Sure, there are a few spots that do it right … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » La Panza Portena has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!