La Panza Portena
Latest Blog Posts »
- Hernán Gipponi's T&A at Gran Bar Danzón 3 weeks ago …That’s Tapas & Arroz, sickos. Last week Hernán Gipponi took over the kitchen at Gran Bar Danzón and rocked Recoleta’s socks off with a four-day gastronomic extravaganza. The propuesta? Tapas, rice, and wine, featuring versions of HG’s most well-known dishes, such as … Continue...
- #MAPA14: Start Your Aperitivo Engines 3 weeks ago Springtime in Buenos Aires: the days are getting longer, the temperatures are warming up, and it’s time for this year’s edition of #MAPA. The Movimiento Aperitivo Argentino is gearing up for another season of competition in search of the greatest … Continue reading →
- Review: Chiuso Ristorante 2 months ago Despite the overwhelming amount of Italian immigrants in Buenos Aires, it’s surprisingly tough to get solid Italian food that goes above and beyond your typical heavy gnocchi or sludgy risotto. Sure, there are a few spots that do it right … Continue reading →
- Review: La Alacena 2 months ago For those of you that are either from Buenos Aires or have been here long enough to remember the glory days (pre-inflation with that solid 3 to 1 exchange rate), you might reminisce about a time when Palermo wasn’t overrun with … Continue reading →
- Astor's 1st Birthday Celebration 4 months ago Astor Bistro has gotten nothing but good press since its opening last year. Luckily, these accolades haven’t gone to its head as the restaurant continues to serve beautiful food in a friendly space tucked away from the noise and circus that is Palermo. … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » La Panza Portena has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!