Latest Blog Posts »
- Travel Misadventures 3 years ago Today I’m linking up with the ladies of Travel Tuesday to talk about the rare times that things don’t go as planned.
- Reflections on 2014 3 years ago As I look back on 2014 I can’t help but smile. It was probably the busiest, craziest year so far but also one full of friends, family and lots of travel. I realize that not all years are going to be so great so I just want to take a look back on the glory […]
- Merry Christmas! 3 years ago Merry Christmas from our little family to yours. I hope your holiday is filled with lots of love (and presents) and quality time with family members. We sure are missing that over here but are so excited for our little trip. We are heading out the door to Fiji as we speak and will be […]
- Bruges Basics 3 years ago If you are like me you probably have little background knowledge of Bruges, I honestly knew nothing about this place until we began planning our trip. If you are interested in visiting Bruges or just learning more about this mysterious little town I have put together a short informational guide...
- Summertime Christmas 3 years ago Twas the Friday before Christmas… I can not believe that Christmas is next week. I know I have said it one million billion times already, but it’s hard to get in the Christmas spirit in the middle of summer, it just does not feel right. Either way, the calendar tells me it is December 19th […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Alkeks Abroad has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!