The World is our Playground
Latest Blog Posts »
- Photo Talk 1 week ago Hello Dubai! This was stuck in my camera for such a long time though. Though I have no plans to go to the city anytime soon. It’s still worth to share this and see the skyscrapers in Dubai. Hashtag no filter. haha!
- Four Days 1 week ago I was gone in my very own department for the past four days and I’d say, I felt good because I have nothing to think about but just the patients. I had no approvals to think about, nothing at all. My neurons was able to relax. All the heads who knows how I work tells the […]
- Mornings 1 week ago I just had a crazy mistake of not going to the gym this morning. I should’ve gone there. Laziness came first. I lied to myself that I was tired after those 47 patients from yesterday. Damn it. Now my arms hurts because of the work outs I did yesterday from burpees to side planking. I […]
- Life Recently 1 week ago So Ate Tere had invited me to go for lunch and we were just planning to go somewhere along the food court. But we saw Chili’s and they had 45 AED lunch special so we grabbed the opportunity. But they had something more. Buy one take one on main course so we took the chance. […]
- Happy Women's Day 2 weeks ago Happy Women’s Day! We got some chocolate from our HR for all the women. Shukran!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The World is our Playground has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!