The World is our Playground
Latest Blog Posts »
- Holidays 2 weeks ago This was the once in a while gathering for the department. A night of fun, filling our stomach while enjoying each other’s cuisines. It was a night to get drunk though I don’t drink at all. haha! Happy New Year and definitely I’ll be in and out of the social media for this year. Work, […]
- There's No Goodbye, Just Hello 2 weeks ago The year 2017 is about to end and I know I’ve been in MIA for such a long time. This is my longest in my entire social media life. Anyway, a lot of things had happened. I believe this is the most challenging year I ever had in my entire UAE stay. I’ve been […]
- Happy Forty-Six! 3 months ago It’s UAE’s 46th National Day! Everyone’s celebrating it and and we had a competition on which area was the best. Thanks for all the effort from our reception everyone appreciated it. We didn’t win though. But it’s alright. And we’re having a looong weekend! I can’t wait to go to Dubai...
- I'll Be Back... 2 months ago … very soon. ^^ I was MIA for quite a long time. But I’ll try to be active again.
- When This Thing Hit You Hard 7 months ago I’ve been LSS with this song for a few days now and it just hits my heart. haha! It’s just all about an unrequited love. It’s in Korean though. And aside from that, the aegyoness is just too much. haha! Well, the song said: “If I express it, I fear we’ll grow distant Losing you […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The World is our Playground has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!