The World is our Playground
Latest Blog Posts »
- Here We Go Again 2 weeks ago The past few months was quite busy. My mom visited me for almost a month and I tried my best to take her around the country as much as I can. She enjoyed the whole stay, she was able to cook for me too! And I tried again the dune bashing this time in Al […]
- Holidays 3 months ago This was the once in a while gathering for the department. A night of fun, filling our stomach while enjoying each other’s cuisines. It was a night to get drunk though I don’t drink at all. haha! Happy New Year and definitely I’ll be in and out of the social media for this year. Work, […]
- There's No Goodbye, Just Hello 4 months ago The year 2017 is about to end and I know I’ve been in MIA for such a long time. This is my longest in my entire social media life. Anyway, a lot of things had happened. I believe this is the most challenging year I ever had in my entire UAE stay. I’ve been […]
- Happy Forty-Six! 5 months ago It’s UAE’s 46th National Day! Everyone’s celebrating it and and we had a competition on which area was the best. Thanks for all the effort from our reception everyone appreciated it. We didn’t win though. But it’s alright. And we’re having a looong weekend! I can’t wait to go to Dubai...
- I'll Be Back... 4 months ago … very soon. ^^ I was MIA for quite a long time. But I’ll try to be active again.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The World is our Playground has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!