The World is our Playground
Latest Blog Posts »
- When This Thing Hit You Hard 2 months ago I’ve been LSS with this song for a few days now and it just hits my heart. haha! It’s just all about an unrequited love. It’s in Korean though. And aside from that, the aegyoness is just too much. haha! Well, the song said: “If I express it, I fear we’ll grow distant Losing you […]
- Quick Journey To Qasr Al Muwaiji 3 months ago I finally got a chance to get myself a “me time,” instead of going to the mall to unwind, I decided to go to the nearest museum in my place. I thought it’s gotta be a ten minutes taxi ride but it turned out really near in my place. If only it’s not scorching hot, […]
- Fleeting Moment: Complete 4 months ago Attendance: Complete! It was supposed to be a surprise birthday greeting but it was a fail. haha! It turned out that the birthday girl was surprised that I was present. I have a tendency of 80% not to be present due to my work. It was still a great evening though.
- Medium Format: Two 3 months ago A not so polished shot. Canon EOS 300, Lomography CN 400
- A Not So Fortunate Event 3 months ago Can I still run? These are the words that were on my mind the past few days. When this is one of the things that makes me happy and active. So I had a terrible back pain for the past few days. I thought it can be managed by massage but no. I decided to […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The World is our Playground has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!