The World is our Playground
Latest Blog Posts »
- Hello, It's Tuesday! 2 weeks ago It’s Tuesday and I was able to get out of work on time and that can happen once in a blue moon. I got some time to talk to my mom and sister back home, do some laundry, cook and read some book. Oh, let’s not forget to watch a little on youtube. Geez, I’m getting […]
- This Is What You Called Stress Eating 3 weeks ago Thanks to my friend for coming with me to eat out. It was a good day and a bad. Tired feet from going up and down. But I prefer the good day. I found a good sign.
- Fleeting Moments: Nando's 3 weeks ago Three years back when I was still new in Al Ain, we tried the chicken peri peri in Nando’s. This was during the era of pre-braces, long hair and pre-gym.
- Rainy Days 1 month ago It’s been raining like crazy the past few days and also today. Thankfully I’m off and one of the reason I’m lazy to get out of the house. haha! I realized that after some years of staying abroad, you get lazy to go out. All I want to do is to rest. Most probably the […]
- Photo Talk 1 month ago Hello Dubai! This was stuck in my camera for such a long time though. Though I have no plans to go to the city anytime soon. It’s still worth to share this and see the skyscrapers in Dubai. Hashtag no filter. haha!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The World is our Playground has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!