Latest Blog Posts »
- Celebrate Flag Day with "UAE 1971" 8 months ago Flag standard and measurements to be followed DUBAI – The United Arab Emirates (UAE) will be celebrating Flag Day on Friday, November 3. The Emirates Authority for Standardization and Metrology (ESMA) has announced the proper standards when displaying the UAE flag. The authority advised...
- Bench is now open in Al Ghurair Centre 8 months ago Familiar Philippine brand now in Dubai DUBAI – One of Philippines’ most loved brand is now in Dubai. Bench, a well-known retail store in the Philippines, has just opened a branch in Al Ghurair Centre. To mark the special day, Julia Montes flew to the emirate to open the new store on...
- Hot and heat in UAE 11 months ago Living in the Middle East for almost half of my life, I still struggle with the heat each day and how hot it gets each day here during summer. It showed 49 and 50 degrees celsius on my car thermometer the other day, phew! Recently, I saw a video of a man cooking an egg […]
- Informed by accepted lies 1 year ago Informing people and relaying information to the community is vital. In a world of social media, where everyone can play a role through a post of a simple word or a photograph, it can also become toxic at times too. You will end up in a tunnel of information overload where the truth has become […]
- Words 1 year ago Growing up, we learn to express through different mediums and one of them is through writing. I have grown to love writing my thoughts down on any paper I could find. As time passed, I have learned to pen down my words to typing my words on a computer. It can be said like a […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Rumination Tract has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!