Latest Blog Posts »
- Informed by accepted lies 2 weeks ago Informing people and relaying information to the community is vital. In a world of social media, where everyone can play a role through a post of a simple word or a photograph, it can also become toxic at times too. You will end up in a tunnel of information overload where the truth has become […]
- Words 5 months ago Growing up, we learn to express through different mediums and one of them is through writing. I have grown to love writing my thoughts down on any paper I could find. As time passed, I have learned to pen down my words to typing my words on a computer. It can be said like a […]
- Pinoy Christmas traditions 6 months ago When I wrote this story, I learned a lot of how rich my own culture is. We, Filipinos, love to celebrate and do it big and creatively. Do you agree to some of these traditions mentioned in my article? Comment below or tweet me at @JekahCarillo Happy holidays everyone! I can’t believe...
- Kabayan Corner to extend services to Filipinos in Dubai and NE 9 months ago The Philippine Consulate General (PCG) in Dubai and the Northern Emirates have launched a new project to extend their services to Filipinos living in Dubai and the Northern Emirates. Dubbed as “Kabayan Corner”, the new service will allow Pinoys who do not have access to the internet or phone...
- New PH passport 10 months ago The Philippines just released its new passport design and I had the opportunity to see it first hand. Below is my report on it. My favorite part is its illustrations of multiple Philippine sites. PCG shows new passport equipped with upgraded security features Jekah Carillo DUBAI – The Philippine...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Rumination Tract has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!