Latest Blog Posts »
- Hot and heat in UAE 4 months ago Living in the Middle East for almost half of my life, I still struggle with the heat each day and how hot it gets each day here during summer. It showed 49 and 50 degrees celsius on my car thermometer the other day, phew! Recently, I saw a video of a man cooking an egg […]
- Informed by accepted lies 4 months ago Informing people and relaying information to the community is vital. In a world of social media, where everyone can play a role through a post of a simple word or a photograph, it can also become toxic at times too. You will end up in a tunnel of information overload where the truth has become […]
- Words 9 months ago Growing up, we learn to express through different mediums and one of them is through writing. I have grown to love writing my thoughts down on any paper I could find. As time passed, I have learned to pen down my words to typing my words on a computer. It can be said like a […]
- Pinoy Christmas traditions 10 months ago When I wrote this story, I learned a lot of how rich my own culture is. We, Filipinos, love to celebrate and do it big and creatively. Do you agree to some of these traditions mentioned in my article? Comment below or tweet me at @JekahCarillo Happy holidays everyone! I can’t believe...
- Kabayan Corner to extend services to Filipinos in Dubai and NE 1 year ago The Philippine Consulate General (PCG) in Dubai and the Northern Emirates have launched a new project to extend their services to Filipinos living in Dubai and the Northern Emirates. Dubbed as “Kabayan Corner”, the new service will allow Pinoys who do not have access to the internet or phone...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Rumination Tract has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!